Christmas Special

"And that's Christmas." Core Frisk said, sitting in their timeline.

"What so humans just let an old man into their homes at night?" Ink asked, sitting across from them.

"Um... well...I guess..."

"And he gives kids presents? How does he even know what to give people?!" Ink said, confused by the logistics of what humans celebrated.

"There's an old saying that says he 'sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake' and such." Frisk said.

"Not creepy at all."

"You're the one who asked what I was doing!"

"And you never answered."

"I'm making hot chocolate . It was something I enjoyed doing, before the...ya know...stuff."

"Wait- chocolate?" Ink asked, pondering over the red cup full of brown liquid. It was steaming and had little bubbles popping.

"Yep." Frisk said, taking their cup and drinking the hot liquid.

"Like the stuff Error likes?" Ink asked, pointing at the cup.

"Um...yes?" Frisk said.

"Can ya help me with something?"

———————-

"Ok remember what I told you?" Frisk said, looking at Ink and back up at his home in the Doodlesphere.

"Yep!" Ink said happily.

"Alright then, see ya later Ink!" Frisk said, beginning to walk away... "wait...you wrote down what I said right?" Ink looked down at his scarf and nodded his head. "Alright. See ya later, Ink." And with that Core left Ink alone in the Doodlesphere.

"Alright now how to get 'em here?" Ink asked himself. He then proceeded to create a portal to the anti void and walk over to Error who was watching Undernovela.

"Hey Error!" Ink yelled, making Error crash. Ink sat down and waited for Error to reboot, when he did he was met with a very irritated Error.

"WhaT tHe 'eLl, Ink!" Error yelled.

"Sorry! Come with me! I wanna show ya something!" Ink said.

"And wHy sHould I?" Error asked.

"Because I told you, I wanna show ya something!"

After much begging and nagging Ink finally got Error to come to the Doodlesphere where Ink surprised error with his home being decorated head to toe in Christmas cheer.

"WhaT thE hecK diD yOu dO Yo yOur hOuse?!" Error asked.

"Core helped, they told me about a human tradition of Christmas. Some celebrate it others don't, I though it'd be fun to try! Come on! Core helped me make hot chocolate!" Ink said, pulling Error into his home.

"Wait- chocolate?" Error asked.

I am so so so sorry for it being late and really short. I wanted to get it out of Christmas but...I got sick on Christmas Eve and couldn't write it. (It was just a food allergy thing) I was still recovering on Christmas Day and couldn't get it or anything else done. So I'm going to go just write and write and write so that won't happen again. I hate to keep people waiting or even disappoint people, so I'm sorry if it was as good as it should have been.