(Part four of Sleepy Inky)

Reaper walked through his au, as Ink followed him still holding his hand tightly. Throughout their walk to Grilby's the three were met with curious glances of many monsters. Cross walked next to Reaper, a nervous smile plastered on his face, "uh...dude...Reaper, you sure this is a good idea? I mean a lot of people are staring." Cross whispered.

"The only reason people are staring is because Ink's holding death's hand, I mean come on. This place sees weird stuff everyday, I doubt seek other people is odd to them." Reaper said, quite confidently as Ink ran up ahead of them and then slowed down to wait for his brothers. "Why do you think he's acting like this?" Reaper asked.

"I have no clue. I wonder if Sci has any ideas. I mean the dude, is a scientist maybe he had something to do with it? Ink does help him out a lot." Cross said, as the three stopped in front of the Au's Grilby's.

"Could be. Ink you passed it!" Reaper called out to Ink, who had in fact ran past Grilby's. Ink ran back and followed his two older brothers into Grilby's. Reaper waved to a few monster sitting in one of the booths and walked up to the bar where Grilby was putting some cups away. Ink hopped up onto one of the barstools and sat next to his oldest brother. Cross sat on the other side of Ink, and grabbed on of his chocolate bars from his pocket. "Whatcha want, lil Bro?" Reaper asked Ink, who was spinning on the bar stool. "Fries!" Ink said, happily. Reaper looked back to Grilby who's back was to them, "hey, Grilbz. Can we get some fries and a cup of coffee?" Reaper said, as Grilby turned around. Grilby looked between Reaper to Ink and then to Cross and back to Reaper, before walking off to the back.

"So what do we do after this?" Cross asked, chewing on his chocolate bar.

"Well, I gotta get back to my job..." Reaper rolled his eyes, sighing, "You take ink to Sci, see what he says. Then call me."

"Right." Cross said, as Grilby came back with a cup of coffee for Reaper and handed the fries to Ink, who excitedly took them and started eating. As Ink picked up one of the fries he stopped, catching Cross attention.

"Something wrong, Bro?" Cross asked, as Reaper also looked down at Ink.

"Oh-crap..." ink whispered to himself, side looking Reaper and Cross with a nervous smile. "So...heh...hi?"

"Ink?" Cross asked, noticing his brother wasn't acting like he had seconds before.

"Yeah...what exactly did I do?" Ink asked, quietly. His fingers tapping nervously on the bar.

"Wait...you don't remember?" Reaper asked, just as confused as his brothers.

"Not really-um...how did I get here?" Ink said, looking around. "Wait-where am I?"

"Reapertale." Reaper said, "you seriously remember nothing?"

"No...I know it's kind of weird to believe, but at the same time it's not. I mean I've never had a good memory and that. But yeah, no clue..how I got here. Mind telling me? No wait, I'll figure it out later.." ink continued to ramble while grabbing his things and jumping of the barstool before slowly backing away from his brothers, while talking. His brothers so confused at what was happening and focused on what he was saying didn't notice him leaving. "Yeah, I'll figure it out. Um..bye!" Ink said, jumping through one of his portals.

"Wait-what just happened..." Cross said, as the moments caught up with him.

"shit...Go find him." Reaper told Cross, who immediately left to follow up his older brothers instructions. "Hey, Grilbz, put it on my tab, I gotta go!" And with that Reaper teleported away, noticing a slight annoyed look from his Grilby.

————-

Ink landed in outertale on his back, he lifted himself off them ground and looked around. He was on a meteor in the out skirts of Outertale. He edged himself towards the ledge and sat, running his hands on the back of his skull.