Part 5 of Sleepy Inky

Error walked through his portal with Ink in his arms. It might have been weird for him to be carrying Ink, but with Ink's situation it usually helped him calm down. Error walked into Nightmare's castle and entered on of the main rooms, people tending to gravitate to, mainly because it wasn't dark and brooding like some of the other parts of the castle. No, it had light coming in from the outside, a few comfortable couches and a tv, so as he expected there were in fact people there. Dust and Horror were sitting on the couch, Dust talking to thin air and Horror looking quite confused at him. Error walked into the room, and the two's eyes went to him. They, of course like the rest of the gang, handed seen Error since he quit. Their looks read something of, 'well then look who it is', or ' come to try and beg for a place back?', but their looks changed when they saw Ink in his arms. Now their looks were unreadable even for a Sans, just to confused.

"What are you doing here?" Horror asked Error, who didn't reply. Error was trying to think of a way to explain to them what he came for, with out his angry killing them. So instead he simply said, "whEre's NiGht."

Dust pointed to the hallway that lead to Nightmare's office, and Error began to walk over, with Horror calling out from behind, "come to get your place back with that creator?"

Error gave Horror a swift glare and continued walking, it was enough though. Horror shut his mouth and sat back in the couch. The two members of the murder time trio then listened to what was going on in the office. No sound was really heard, most likely since no one was talking.

"Um...what are you guys doing?" Killer said, a confused expression on his face as to why, Horror and Dust had their 'ears' to Nightmare's office. Dust motioned for Killer to come join them and whispered, "Error came, and wanted to talk to Night. He brought Ink to, however Ink looked like he was sleeping?" Killer nodded and the three continued to listen.

Inside the office

Error stood holding Ink tightly in his arms as he glared at Nightmare, who had just looked up from his desk. The two glared at each other neither one started, just a constant staring contest.

"Look who showed up~" Nightmare said, "I wondered if you'd come, seeing as-"

"ShUt it, nIghTmarE." Error said sternly, as he glitched. Nightmare's eyes widened, at Error's words and tone. (Almost like a parent when their child talks back.) "I didn'T coMe heRe to lIstEn to yOu. No, I cAme hEre tO teLl, thaT wHateVer thE heLl you haD pLanNeD to dO wIth hIm, wilL not hAppeN." Error yelled, waking Ink up in his arms. Nightmare looked at Ink, noticing him for the first time. Error set Ink down, he was still in his kid mindset, but Error knew eventually he'd go back since he had calmed down a lot. Ink sat down on the floor, and crossed his legs smiling up at Error and waited. Error sighed, and claimed himself down before continuing...

Outside the office

"They've been quiet for a while now, do you think Night killed him?" Killer asked.

"No. Nightmare can't kill Error. It would be like to gods fighting, it wouldn't end well." Dust answered.

"Just cause he can't doesn't mean he wouldn't try." Horror said.

"Just because he'd try doesn't mean he'd win." Dust said, again.

"Even if he didn't win, we'd hear some-their talking again." Killer said.

Inside the office

"GeT youR gAng tO, the StarS basE." Error said.