Flirting Battle

Error and Ink fought on many occasions. At some points they'd fight three times a day, either leading to the destruction of a universe or the saving of one. In order to keep the balance someone had to win. This time was no different, Ink and Error met in a half destroyed universe numbered 27890. The universe was already in shambles and if Ink won, he'd most likely half to spend the rest of the day and the next fixing it. Error however was quite pleased with his work, he looked on as the rest of Snowdin burned to the ground and the characters struggled in his strings. Ink arrived through his puddle and floating above the ground to get level with Error.

"Error."

"InK."

Error lifted the still alive characters into his void and their battle finally began. Ink swatted his paintbrush in Error's direction hoping the red paint would stick onto him, however Error simple teleported away. He landed behind Ink and wrapped him up in strings and lifted his higher into the air.

"New sCarF?" Error asked, raising a bone brow.

"You would know..." Ink said, somewhat annoyed. Ink loosened the strings enough so he could flip out of them and back into a standing position feet away from Error. Error summoned a glitched gaster blaster and aimed it at Ink, "it wAs juSt a QueStiOn." Error smirked. The blaster fired and Ink dodged each blast.

"Are you even trying to hit me?" Ink asked, looking somewhat disappointed at Error's attacks. Error smirked and summoned three more blasters. "ArE yOu eveN tryIng tO fIgHt?"

The two continued there battle, leading to a point where Ink was completely tied up in Error's cables. "LoOks lIke yOur aLl tIeD uP~"

"Let me out, you Windows Vista!" Ink yelled, struggling through the cables.

"Nah. I think ya like it, Rainbow Butt." Error said, swinging on his cables.

"Error!" Ink yelled, flustered by what Error had said, "let me go, so I can kick you ass!" Error smirked and let out a glitched laugh, "courSe yoU'd wAnna do tHat~"

"Error!" Ink yelled, finally cutting the cables with his paintbrush. Ink swatted his paintbrush again and the paint stuck to Error and he was tied up in Ink's painted ropes.

"Hah! Now I'm not the only one who's in a tough situation!" Ink said, proud of himself as he stood in victory.

"Ya sUre aBout thAt, SqUid?" Error said. Ink looked back to see Error had easily gotten out of his painted ropes and was sitting in a hammock of his own strings. Ink let out a huff of annoyance and the two started fighting again. Error dodged each of ink's attacks, each time repeatedly saying, "try aGain. Try AgAin." Ink eventually got tired and stood in front of Error holding his arm and breathing heavily.

"My tUrn."

Error summoned his attacks and it was Ink's turn to dodge his attacks. Ink flipped away from his attacks and landed mid air. "Can'T hanDle mY attAcks?"

"Can't handle my dodging?"

The two continued to fight and tease each other as they did such. Wheat the two didn't know was that a few feet away near the safety of the trees was Dream and Blueberry. Dream and Blue watched as their friend fought his usual enemy, they got more and more confused.

"Are they fighting or flirting?" Blue asked Dream.

"I honestly don't know..." Dream answered.

This oneshot was dedicated to @EmbertheEvilAngel. They requested a one shot of Error and Ink flirting during battle. Sorry it came out very late, but I have no clue how to flirt. So I wanted to learn how to do it! So I did research and tried my best, I hope ya like it!

-Cypher