Chapter fourteen: Dream?

Hey guys i using my laptop so lets see how it goes okay..Love Ya and srry about the other chapter too much right..? Umm picture on top is mine. I did it and no,its not terra she just is what looks like right now..... Keep reading to find out.

Robin's Pov.

"Starfire!" I woke up in a shock with cold sweat dripping down my forehead.My eyes were bolted in shcok. My whole body was shaking. Having thre image of star was in my head. I looked around I was in my room on the floor. I let out a sigh of relif it was just a dream. I stood up quicky and ran toward stars room. I wanted to be sure she was alright. I walked up to her door and knocked.

Stars Pov.

(dream)

I felt my body being carried, my legs where swinging and i had a cold feeling growing in my body. My vision was still fuzzy. My hands felt a cold heart beat. Suddenly, my eyes came to a normal view. I saw Robin he was carrying me,but i had a cold feeling not the warm feeling. I had never felt this when I was with him.

Then I was thrown onto the floor.I struggled to stand when he kept pushing me down. My hands were behind my back twirled with his. His legs wrapped around mine. "Bye.Bye." I screamed,but nothing came out.

I grasped for air,I was in my room sleeping,what happened? I groaned as a searing pain pounded in my head. I felt cold sweat go down my face down toward my back. I gripped my hair and began to sob softly. No,it was just a dream. My breath was still moving rapidly.

My eyes bolt up towards the door as I hear a bang on the door. "Starfire!" It was him,Robin.

Narrator:

Deep down of the city was a secret place. Where the sun never shone or the moon. Where all but himself to plan his attack on the titans and the specific one he was after. He had his computer at eye view with papers surrounding him. He tapped at the end of his mask feeling a smile grow on his face. "Good. Very good. They forgot about the attack." He laughed.

He stepped back looking at the computer as it showed the red hair titan crying as the the bird walks in.

"We just need a little more of a push." He snaps his fingers while a dim light appears behind him.

A girl behind him appears. Her blonde straight hair that leaned with curls on the bottom of her hip. Her hair glimmers with the light. Her slim body is hiding behind,skinny jeans,a black tee and black tennis. Her purple eyes stand out from her appearance. With small light pink lips she smiles."Yes."

"Be ready to make your one move,Dear." She gave a small nod and her smile grew evil.

"Who knows maybe after this mess he shall be yours. Or maybe death will take him first." He spoke finally looking at her face. Her eyes flashed up at his.

"Right now your job is make the alien girl loose hope. Make her believe that they don't love her.Can you do it? Has my training been enough?" She nods bringing her hair toward the front of her.

"Where do I start." She said.

_________

I know this chapter sucked,I know. I'm Srry but I tried to pub. Early but SCHOOL and I'm going to a Dance TODAY. So any ? Or votes I would really love that.

➡➡vote or comment

Love ya.