Chapter six: Awakened

Robins pov.

   I walked back to my room with worry in my soul. I slide the door open and sat on the edge of my bed. I just kept Starfire's eyes in mind. Her eyes I hope she would open very soon. I wanted to see her, see her smile and saying things that just don't make sense.  I let out a gust of air and made my bed and looked at my clock. 5:30 am  it was time for me to do a quick run around the tower. I added a few more gadgets to my belt and left the tower. I began running and running around the tower and maybe it could get rid of stress.

    I finished my runs I sat on a rock and looked at the ocean while the sun began to rise. As the sun lifted up I to the sky warmth hit me. The sun was in charge of the sky now then it shares with the moon.

--

Narrator 

Raven was in her room with Starfire on her round bed sleeping. Raven was in shock that her own friend felt this way. She couldn't believe that she couldn't sense it or even SEE it. She hated herself for that. She hated that she had to be so protective that she couldn't make Starfire happy, or a least not make her feel that way.

"Raven. .." Starfire groaned as she stood up from the bed. She stretched her arms and looked at her. Raven smiled and hugged Star. She hoped that the spell released the curse from her. Starfire returned the hug and looked at raven."Do, you wish to go to the mall?" She asked Raven. Raven nodded with a relived sigh included. She could still talk like a human, she still had some doubts.

"Umm, go change, eat breakfast and then we shall go." Raven showed Star out the door as she walked Raven closed the door behind her. She slide down toward the floor. She acts as if she doesn't remember,  she acts still Human I'll should call Robin. Raven called Robin,but he just wouldn't answer his phone. She dialed and dialed but nothing. She  jumped as she heard a knock on her door.

"Raven, I'm ready as a glorgh'smax." Starfire stated. She looked at the door and at her communicator. Sorry Robin, you didn't answer. Raven opened the door and left the tower with Star actually making her smile.

Robins pov.

I couldn't move. I was paralyzed.  I couldn't feel anything, I was numb my head was throbbed with pain. I laid on a cot or some sort of bed. I heard communicator ring and ring but I just couldn't answer it. I slowly heard footsteps come towards me.

"Hello, Robin"