Chapter Twenty-Four:Could there be an End

Star's Pov...

Robin,best friend,my hero. My catcher when I fall. He stood there in front of me. I tried to cover the scars to hide the blood. I didn't want him to see me this way. I wondered if he saw what our friends have done to me. Was he mad?

The white light kept on flickering,he'd move every inch closer,faster. "Robin..." I chocked. The blood was running down my mouth,drying onto my skin. My hair tangled above my eyes. He'd bent down,and leaned into my ear.

"Weak..." He said. His hand came to my hair,twirling his fingers and pulling me up. I shrieked out loud,tears of pain rolled down. His other hand came down,and wrapped it around my thing neck. He pushed me into the wall,my back was being pushed it was cold.

My trembling hands tried to remove his long arms,I had no strength left in me. Weak. "Robin..." I cried. "You are hurting me." Robin laughed. He let me go,I fell with a thud towards the floor.

"I should've turned you in," my heart stopped beating,my lungs forgot how to breath. My chest twisted. My eyes squeezed close."When the Goridains came and attacked us,I should've turned you in." He played with my hair. I couldn't move away.

"Stop." I pleaded.

"I should've never welcomed you to a humble planet like Earth." He traced my jawline. His fingers were warm,they were cold.

"Robin stop..." I cried. He chuckled. Brushing my lower lip. No.

"Never should've kissed you." I screamed as I felt a extreme pain in my body. I felt drained.

No,no,no,not you. Robin no! I love you. My screams were only amusing him,he let out a husky laugh.

"SLADE!" That voice. It can't be. I looked up,he was there. He was still. I was sure I heard him. "Let her go!" I couldn't lift my head. I was stuck,in this white room alone,with an imposter,a Monster.

Robin's Pov.

"SLADE!" I boomed into the room,with Ravens healing powers,I was able to remain the powerful leader,and save her. I saw her,but she couldn't see me. A two way mirror.

"Hello,titans." A slow voice echoed in room. Slade.

"Let her go!" I shouted. Cyborg tool out his sonic boom,beastboy formed into a gorilla and raven was ready. The room went white. Revealing videos,pictures of her inside the little room. I gritted my teeth. Her hair was pitch black. Her eyes,still held hope. She had blue-green eyes. Her tanned skin was pale.

"I can't let her go now," he came out in front of the screens. "What used would it be,I broke her,her mind. If I stopped,it wouldn't have use." In anger I charged for him,he response he clicked a button on his wrist.

Thunk

Thunk

Thunk

I turned back as Raven,Beastboy,Cyborg were held down by special cages. "This battle is between you and me." He cracked his knuckles.

"Why did you take her!?" I whipped out my bo-staff,"Why her?!" I slammed him in the chest.

"She carries doubt in her," he punched my ribcage.."if she turns human,all her power will be drained,and used for world domination." I felt his smile under his mask. It made me sick.

Then,a scream. Hers. I turned as the room bursted. She was floating in the air. "Its happening. After this I will have no use of her." Click. He triggered a gun. I gasped and reached for it. His knee kicked me hard and I fell.

"STAR!" He white eyes looked down at me. I had to say it. No matter the timing,maybe it was a chance. "STAR,I love you!" I groaned. The pain spread. Slades head turned around quickly,as if he wanted to show me he Won.

Starfire fell towards the floor. Her hair,was black but with one strand of red hair. Slade tsked. As he pulled the gun over her head. No! I ran,and covered her head,in time.

The trigger went off. He shot. Starfire was safe,but I was drifting off into space.

"Robin!" Her voice echoed in my darkness.

Star's Pov...

Robin! I felt his blood trickle down her. "No!" My blood boiled in anger,in Misery. I felt Slade laughing,his voice vibrated through the room. I moved under him,and let my power drain into him.

"No! Not there!" Slade yelled frustrated. "You have to drain in the machine!" He rushed toward me,but the incredible force of light pushed him back. Robin and I began to float up into the sky. As I began to recited the spell I was taught.

(Translation)

He is half

I am one

Together forever

We shall last

All of my power flowed through him giving him back the life he lost. I knew this end. He died for me,now,I was going to risk mine in trying to bring him back.

I pressed my lips one last time,as my life drained out,into a final scream.

Beep

Beep beep beep.

Narrator:

The titans were patient,Robin was on the side of the bed with her cold palm in his hand. She did it. She brought him back,but instead of draining her alien powers,she gave up her human form,her hair was fadding from black to rose red. The cuts were healing,her breast were getting back their size. Her body retaining its color.

They all waited for her eyes.

Robin waited for her.

They flashed open,green eyes.

***

"I thought I'd lose you." Robin whispered in her ear. They were alone on the roof. Their pinkies intertwined. His fingers were locking gently in her hair.

Her head was lying gently in his shoulder. "Robin?" She looked up at his unmasked face. Blue eyes. He squeezed her pinky.

"Yes Starfire?" He kissed her forehead.

"Do you love me?" She asked,looking up at all the stars.

He chuckled lightly,"more than all the stars in the universe." Then he pulled up her chin.

He sealed his promise with his kiss of promise.

The End

I'm so happy,I finally finished this book. I know it's been so long. I love you all for the supporters that have kept reading after all those slow updates. I hoped you all enjoyed,and if you want to read my new fanfiction for Robstar(I update weekly) Go ahead and check it out!

Thank you all,for the help.

Bye....for now! \( ̄<  ̄)>