Chapter nine: Why?

GUYS THX FOR YOU REALLY VOTES. IM SRRY THATS I DONT WRITE LONGER CHAPTER OR THAT I DONT UPDATE FAST. I PROMISE I'LL TRY BETTER. PLUS,THANK FOR ALL MY VIEW I KNOW IT BARRY 700 IM STILL THANKFUL.

ENJOY!

P.s. the picture on the top is starfire during the scene of how she looks like when she's been pinned down. (Srry i can't explain more if not if will do oil it for u)

STARFIRE S POV.

I stood up and moaned as pain stung from my head. I placed my hand on my forehead and clearly opened my eyes. I gasped not knowing where I was. I was what seemed a SLOETIN. (TAMERIAN) A squared box. It was made of chains as if I were some dog in caged in this trap. I brought my anger of this what I think was a prank to lit up a starbolt. Where was Raven? Robin? Friends? My mind questioned. The cage lit up green. I was starting to tremble in fear that I was never coming out."Hello!" I spoke as an echo followed me trail of my voice. At that sound the cage shook as if were having an earthquake inside. I fell to the corner hitting my head causing just more pain.

"Shhh!" A hiss I heard,I panicked and turned my head in all directions. I tried lighting another starbolt to see. As I brought up the bolt a face appeared in the front. His eyes were covered by his mask and his unique uniform turned slightly pink with my light.

"Robin?Is it you my friend?" I choked on my joy of finding him. A smile turn on my face. His face was still on my eyes and he didn't smile back. He stood still not moving but just breathing. "Robin?" I asked him giving a shiver in my voice. I slowly walked up to him as he glanced at my movement. As I was going to speak again the cage stumbled upon a cold hard floor. I stumbled backwards landing on my face. I groaned in pain. My senses were stinging with pain. I looked at the opening that the crash left and flew out.

I looked around as the room was dim. As I lifted up higher is to the ceiling something grabbed my ankle and pulled me down. The strength sent me failing hard onto the floor.

THUD

The sound echoed in my head. As I looked up it was Robin who seemed angry."Robin?What is wrong?Have I done something of the bad again?" I listened to myself as I couldn't speak my perfect English anymore. He ran toward me giving me a good hard kick in the stomach. The power sent me flying to a nearby grey wall. He ran forward with his staff. My eyes grew wide.Robin is trying to hurt me. He yelled as he swung his staff at me.

I quickly flew up to the sky avoiding his attack. I squeezed my eyes knowing I was going to have to fight him back. Robin grabbed my leg with his grappling hook and pulled me down. I was on the floor once again defeated. I couldn't..I couldn't have the courage to shoot a starbolt at him. He walked toward me. My heart was racing..it was so loud I myself could hear it.He kicked me sending me flying against the floor. He walked slowly towards me. I groaned and turned away from Robin. I didn't want to see him finish me.

I remember I could have finished Robin. He was slades helper, a apprentice. We were on top of a building he had a laser holding it up toward me and I held my starbolt. I remember not shooting cause something in my heart told my No.He was my best friend and I couldn't live in a world without him.

A strength pulled me to his face.I was looking at his eyes,mask. He was on top of me.My body was weak and spread out as with my hair looking like splattered blood.He was pinning me down. "Robin..why?" I choked as he wrapped his hands around my neck stealing my breath.I gave cold coughs and my eyes began to cry out water. He brought his head toward my ear and he grew a grin.

"You are nothing to me." He whispered very cold in my ear. Tears rolled down my eyes not believing what he just said.I may not be something to him,but he is something to me. He brushed his thumb against my cheek trying to dry up my tears. He only caused more. He then gave his last strength and tighten my throat more.My eyes drifted away from him looking up at the sky.

His eyes were focused on my neck where he held his hands. I couldn't fight. My arms and legs were pinned by him to the ground. "Goodbye." He laughed softly. My eye lids were sealing me from the world inviting Me into a world of darkness and silence. "Why?" I muttered. I gave out one last soft warm breath and he loosened his hands from my neck.

He slowly bent his head giving me a death kiss. His cold lips touched mine freezing me,beating me. He departed me. Leaving me there with nothing.Nothing but one question.Why?.He gave me one more kick in the hip corning me more into a wall. My world was sealed and I entered a world of tranquility and darkness.......

____________________________________________________________________

GUYS DONT FREACK OUT OKAY,IM NOT MAKING ANY OF YOUR FAVORITE TITANS BAD OKAY SO KEEP READING AND YOU'LL SEE WHY.

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ANYWAY ♡

____________________________________________________________________

If you have anything to say plz vote and Comment plz I sure can use help and support and I'm so srry I kept changing my user it's just because we'll I was scared to show my name but now I'm not so for now on I'm Jade. I'm no longer scared to show what my name is k. -Jade out-✌