Chapter twelve: A Similar Voice

Hey guys what's up me people...hope you are enjoying this story...Umm...yeah so I wanted to add a sprinkle more of Robin and Stafford so I'm Srry so the story is going to be longer....Srry and Hartyharhar...and I do wish I could dedicate but if I could I would dedicate this to the

*TheWiseWritingOwl*

So here we go.......

Also pic is when star....you'll get to it..

Narrator:....

The two hero's groaned in pain.The powerful volt had given them enough power to let out a groan and pain towards the body.Starfire was confused as she groaned,she wouldn't think something so small would hurt her. She began to fear she was loosing her powers. Robin and Starfire slid down Robin clenched his arm as he did. Starfire lifted her eyes and looked around. It was dark and quiet and cold. She gasp how could she be cold she's supposed to blend and handle hostile conditions....

✨Stars Pov.

My heart was skipping the beats like the FLOXCUIT(DRUMS) in my planet. I felt drained and weak. I'm not supposed too I'm supposed to be strong and, I  stopped my track of thoughts hearing Robins heavy groans and breathing. I tried to get up but gravity acted on me and it was as if someone told me not too. I slide across the floor to help Robin.

He was spread out on the floor. I thought perhaps a human felt the pain worse than I did. I slid closer seeing his hand let out. I felt his breath failing to the floor. His mouth seemed clenched. His hand reached out for me. I smiled knowing he was going to be okay. "Robin!" I felt our hands almost touch. I felt the static go through me,but a cut of a wire pulled me by the edge of my ankle.

"Starfire!" He yelled. Robin tried to reach me again but he failed. I heard his hand slap against the gray cement. I was slapped against the wall by my throat. I was lifted up to the air and I let out a sly yelp. The fist

tighten on my throat. I scratched,kicked,and I even tried to bite.

My eyeblast was useless. My alien strength gone,but why..why. My eyes released tears falling down from my cheeks. A hand came and stroked my hair. "Starfire!" He yelled with a groan in the end. He was later on his feet trying to run toward me but he would stumble on the floor.

"Rob-" The hand tighten on me making me choke on my words. A face came to my ear a cold whisper was left lingering in my ears.

"Happy...NightMares..My dear I shall see you soon." He placed a what felt like a shot Cyborgs once gave me for the 'flu' which was a diease humans had. My world came so soft a warm fuzzy came through my body making my throat sweat with heat and my eyes grew heavy. Soon I lost control and my eyes sealed closed.

Robins pov.

I couldn't have the strength to get up. I hated myself what was wrong with me. My ears flicked with attention. I..clapping. I tried focusing my eyes a little more and saw Starfire laying on the ground. I brought my legs to stand but I was sent down by force. "Make sure you know what to do before day three,boy" A similar voice echoed through his mine slicing his mind now thinking for ways to stop him. I heard a click of fingers and a sound. "Take them all out and put them on the tower." I felt someone put something in his belt before  I I saw nothing, but falling stars......(Not Starfire like actualy stars)

______

I know to short and not that great I know but I felt like I was holding back too long this is not the best chapter I've made.