Chapter Twenty: Bye...

Narrator:

Robin was thrown across the room. Poor star watched horrified,shaking in fear. Blood was all ready running down his forehead,were the glass had cut him.

"Star..." Robin whispered,softly. Slade stood in the middle,as Robin spoke stars name he walked towards her. Her eyes were conquered by fear,they were a dull green,and her hair had gone almost all pitch black.

He kneeled beside her taking out a small with cloth. He shook the cloth in front of her,making sure she'd be a little conscious of what he was planning.

The drug hit her nostrils,her body was going numb,and her blood felt warm all over her body,and her eyes were so close to shutting. "Excellent,now My dear boy. It's time to meet you're fate." Slade voice was cold,it sent cold shivers down Robins spine.

"What did you do to her?!" He yelled,then groaning in pain.

"Ha,my boy I didn't do this, you did," he pulled out a knife." Should have had her when you had the chance." He placed the silver knife on Robin's neck.

Why am I so weak right now?! Robin thought.

"Farewell, Robin---"

"Stop," The cold silver left Robins neck to hear the softest whisper. "Don't kill him." Her eyes were drifting,her lids were threatening to close."kill me," she said. Robins eyes widen under his mask."Not him..."

"No,Starfire!" He yelled with all the strength he had.

"Very well,my dear." Slade grinned under his mask as his plan worked perfectly,so far.

First he stabbed Robin in the side and twisted before taking it out. Robin was bleeding now,and groaning in pain."I'll press this button here,so you pathetic friends help you,while I'll take the prize." He clicked something on Robin's communicator,then walked over to Star,who had already gone unconscious,her eyes were closed and she was breathing so slow,anyone could believe she was asleep.

"Starfire..." Robins eyes gave up,last thing he saw,was Star being lifted up and gone.....

________
A/N
I promise next chapter will have more of everything, I'm so sorry but I've been very busy since I'm one of those unfortunate ones that start school early like literally,I go back two weeks from now,well I promise I will update,hopefully soon,and it will be way better....

P.s.
How did I do in third person???/