Chapter seventeen:Date [part 1]

The night was cold,windy,damp,and silent. This is a night were the leader of the Teen Titans decided to ask a member of his team out. The night he asked,Starfire. Sitting by his two big windows he looked away in distance.

He knew somewhere in his heart,though he thought he didn't have one he knew he had feelings for the innocent alien. He too priority right now was to stop the curse and hopefully-no,he knew that madness will never end as long as he lived. As long as slade lived.

Whose hair was fading from a burning red to a dying black. Her sweet voice of complete innocence was drifting into a perfect speaking girl. He feared that it would effect everything speacil about her.

He slipped off his gloves off while smuggling into a nice black suit. He wore his uniform under his nice outfit just in case there be danger. Like always.

There was a knock at his door,he turned quickly gasping at what he was wearing.

"Yo,Robin!" It was Cyborg. Robin gritted his teeth. He didn't want to deal with this right now. So, he climbed out his window and shot his grappling hook at the roof.

Passing by stars window he's sees her sitting on her bed with the dress she had wore once. That horrible day were she had to watch Robin being forced to take another girl,kitten on a date.

He softly knocks on the window alerting her. She looks back a little shaken but smiles. She opened her window. "Robin?why are you hanging from the roof?" She asks with perfect English. Robins face dropped a little but grabbed her.

"Come one, lets go." He lowered himself and her down until he had her arms around her as the settled on his motorcycle.

*

I'm so sorry guys I know I've been taking like forever...it's just a lot of things have been going on and it's a lot. Hopefully I'll be uploading weekly to help the time loss hope u guys forgive me.

I'm so sorry

Like I'm so upset that I was ti delete this chapter and start over.no that's what I'm doing I'm going to update a better chapter in a week I promise u guys and I'm so Srry