Chapter Eighteen: Date?

Hope u guys enjoy.....

Stars Pov...

I sat on the edge of my bed and waited patiently for Robin. I tired to bring a smile,but I just couldn't,I Starfire,couldn't smile. I just feel that this is not what he really wishes to do.

We're hero's star,we Sony have time for,this.

His words still haunt my mind. What does he really want to do? Get me to show my feelings then say something that'll just hurt me. Does he know he hurts me? Of he does is it on purpose?

Of course,your a alien,not a human like him!

My thoughts were consuming me. Then a knock on my window,brought me to glance over my shoulder. Robin. There he was griping onto a grappling hook.

It probably meant he had his uniform beanth him. I sighed,he's a hero. My inner voice remind as I walked over to the window.

I slid it open and successful made a small smile apear. He handed his hand out,"Come on,star let's go." His hands felt warm without his gloves. I looked up to see and smell his gel. To me it never bothered me,I enjoyed it.

A click in my mind turned on,as if something reacted towards my thoughts. You really think he does this out of love,darling. Ha,you're so blind, my love. A slow voice laughed as I fell down with Robin.

"You're um.. beautiful,Star." My insides were warmed just by those simple words. Another click,All on the outside my dear,but never forget you're a worthless alien. Again the voice, but I wanted to enjoy as much as I can of tonight.

"Thank you Robin,you are also as well very nice." He placed my special helmet on me as he drove me off where ever he planned to take me.

*

Luckily the voice didn't bother me for the ride. Should I tell him? What if it ruins our night so he can find out what's going on? "Star,are you okay?you seem nervous." I gave a reassuring smile.

"Yes,I'm a bit nervous,since this is our first time together since-" I didn't bother to finish the sentence knowing it would anger him.

"I know,I'm sorry,Star I'm very sorry that I did that to you." He sighed. "I such an idiot," I shook my head.

"You are not,it's alright." He smiled and I did as well. He showed me the beautiful place where you can eat and dance. "Its lovely." Seeing the lavender blend in with the white walls and floor.

"Do you want to sit over there,ill get you some drinks," I nodded taking a seat at the table."Kay,be right back." There I waited patiently.

Rachel's Pov...(slades apprentice)

My blonde hair was leaning against the lavender wall. My outfit was uncomfortable,but my master choice. Seriously,no since of style,stupid old-.

"Subject approaching,get ready." My master ordered through my ear piece. I sighed,then smiled. I did enjoy my power cause I could easily get away. I could make anyone think anything,or control them with my pink/purple eyes.

My eyes shimmered as the subject approach the bar to grab a drink,my time to act.

I took long strides toward the spiky hair and dressed very well,bird boy. I tapped on his shoulder taking his attention and locking his eyes on mine. I could control him even under his pathetic mask. I ordered him through my gaze to drop the drinks,as so he did. Next place both arms around my waist,but also making him feel as he wanted to,when he really didn't,I felt he force in fighting back.

Next was the exciting part,my eyes glowed as I ordered him to place his lips on mine. I had to wait until the victim saw us,which was faster than expected.

"Robin?" I heard her broken,but didn't bother me. I broke the connection,he was left in a bit of a daze,until he met her pained eyes.

"Starfire,no it's just-WAIT!" She began to run as planned,now I had to hold him until again ordered to release him. So,I froze him in place.

Stars pov...

My eyes shut as they saw him kissing another girl,I knew this as going to well for me. Hot tears were brimming down my cheeks. How could he do this to me? My best friend did the most horrible thing to hurt me? I slammed initially the ladies room sobbing and leaning on the sink. Why? Why did it have to be this way? I wish I was normal!

I opened the faucet and splashed water into my face,hoping to just go home and pretend everything was just a nightmare. I sighed lifting my head towards the mirror.

I screamed,as slade stood right behind me. He grabbed me roughly and placed his hand over my mouth,"hush hush,darling if you know what's good for,let's talk for a moment."

A/N

Worst chapter I've ever made also guys I've been having what I hate and fear the most writers block,I feel so angry at myself for saying it,but I will Finnish this baby,I promise \(^o^)/