"You ready for our date boo??"

This is gonna be SO cute...hopefully...and I dedicate this chapter to smosh19 because she comments and votes in every chapter and I've got to know her and she's so nice. Go follow her.

Love you all😘nattie💕

(Louis' pov)

It was 7pm and the door just knocked. I wheeled myself towards it and opened it. Harry. He stood there with a beautiful red rose in his hand.

He bent down to kiss me on the cheek. Such a gentleman.
"You ready for our date boo??"
"More than" I said with a smile on my face.

So yeah. I said yes to harrys offer to a date if your wondering.

About 10 minutes later we came to a stop.
"Haz what are we doing in the middle of a path??" He chuckled and then bent down to my chair height a kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes for a short second. Before I could process what was happening a fabric was being tied around my eyes. A blindfold.
Great.
"All Will be revealed my love" he spoke gently. I felt myself blush as I giggled.

A short 5 minutes later and the blindfold was removed. It took me a moment to adjust to the light before I saw what was infront of me.

It was beautiful. A picnic set up in the middle of the park, surrounded by candles flickering away.
"It's beautiful" I whispered".
"You like it??" Harry asked beside me.
"I love it" I giggled. Pulling him down to hug him.

Then he gently lifted me out of my chair and placed me carefully down on the ground before setting himself down to and pulling cute little sandwiches out of the basket.

After the sandwiches were all gone along with the cupcakes, Harry pulled out a box of chocolate covered strawberries!!

"Your so romantic haz" I giggled.
"Only for you boo" he smirked, pulling the lid off and holding one for me to eat, then I took one a feed him. This happened until the box was empty.

Harry stared at me with a smirk on his face. It kinda made me nervous.
"You got a little..." Harry said, bringing his face close to mine. He then brought his lips near to mine and sucked the corner of them. I closed my eyes and let out a quiet moan. His lips feel so good.
"...chocolate" he finished. He chuckled with that same smirk still on his face.
"Huh??" I said confused.
"You had chocolate on your mouth". He said.
"So you sucked it off??" I giggled with a smirk.
"Is there any other way" we both burst out laughing.

Once we'd both calmed down, he lent over behind me and grabbed his guitar. I watched him gently.

"This is for you boo"

"When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are".

When he had finished i could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. Harry lent over and wiped them away with the pad of his thumb.
"Boo why are you crying??" He asked
"It was beautiful" I said quietly. "Did you write that??"
"Yeah for you. It's called Thinking out loud" he said with a beautiful smile on his face.
"Thank you" I said.
"For what??"
"Everything. Being here. Doing this. Just...thank you" I said with a blush on my cheeks as I looked to the floor.

I felt a finger under my chin pulled my eyes up to meet his. Harry's face came closer and closer to mine before our lips met in the middle. Our mouths moved slow, feeling the love and passion but soon enough I felt his tongue swipe my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave. Our tongues fort for dominance until I let him win and he explored my mouth. Then we had to break away for air.

When our lips parted I was laying down with Harry hovering above me.
"Boo...i know we've only known eachother for a short time but this isn't just a friendship. We have a very special connection. So I would like to ask you a question??" My heart was beating out of my chest. I nodded for him to carry on.
"Will you be my boyfriend??" He asked.
"Yes. Of course." I said a little to loud. Oh well.

Then our lips found there way to eachother again. The perfect way to end a perfect date with my boyfriend. Boyfriend, Hmm I like the sound of that.

That was kinda sort I think...😒oh well. And the song that Harry 'wrote' for louis is called thinking out loud by ed sheeran if you were wondering☺️

Love you all😘nattie💕