"Boo your getting really big..."

I think I'm gonna write month after month for louis pregnancy now. Like he'll be 5 months now then 6 next chapter...and this chapter is a little short. I'm sorry.

Love you all😘nattie💕

(Louis' pov)
(5 months pregnant)

I stretched my arms out above my head, then turned to see Harry with his hands around my bump. That's too cute. I carefully tried to get out of bed without waking him.

I got out and began walking/waddling to the bathroom,
"Why are you awake boo?? It-"he checked his phone "5am" he said.
"5am?!" I said shocked. I thought it was later than that.
"Well erm Luca and teddy were kicking and woke me up"I said with a sigh. They never let me sleep the night through anymore.
"Do you want me to sing for them baby??"
"Yeah. That'd be nice hazzy". I got back into bed and Harry lifted my shirt up to show my bump.
"You are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
Oh, you are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
And you'll be alright." His voice got quieter as my eyes began to drop. Soon we were all fast asleep again. As a family.

:::::::::::::::;::::::::::::::::

I woke up again for the second time, checking my phone to find out it was 9am now. Luckily I got some extra sleep. I rolled over to emptiness. My eyebrows knitted together.
"Hazzy??" I called through the house.
"I'm in the kitchen boo, do you need me??"he called back up.
"No I'm coming down"
"Stay there boo. I'm bringing breakfast up" he said and I could feel the smile appear on my lips. I have the best boyfriend in the world.

I heard foot steps coming up the staircase, so I climbed back into bed and pulled the sheets back over me.
"Morning boo" Harry said placing a tray with food on for us both to eat.
"Morning hazzy, this smells delicious" I said licking my lips. We soon both stuck in to the food heaven.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After me and Harry shared the breakfast we both went for a shower, together, and maybe it took longer than needed for...reasons.

Anyway, Harry said were gonna go shopping today for the nursery which I'm so excited for. It's going to be perfect for Luca and Teddy.

I laid out a pair of black skinny jeans and band t-shirt on the bed as Harry walked in already dressed.
"Hey" he said kissing my lips slowly. We kissed a little before his tongue swiped my bottom lip. I pushed his Chest.
"Not round two Mr. We gotta go shopping" I said smirking and giggling as he pouted.
"Fine" he chuckled acting grumpy.

I lent around him and grabbed my jeans. I began to pull them on and button them up but the button wouldn't reach. I looked up to Harry, finding him already looking at me.

"Boo your getting really big. Maybe we need to go shopping for you" Harry Stated with a smile. He thinks I'm fat?!
"Big?! So you think I'm fat now because my jeans won't do up?!" I yelled at him. He facial expression changed to a soft look.
"No your not fat baby your pregnant" he said getting up from the bed.
"No you think I'm fat. You said I was really big well screw you Harry. Screw you" I yelled throwing my jeans that I had took of at the wall, putting some joggers on and big jumper before walking out the bedroom.

"Lou...where are you going??" Harry asked with a sigh. Well he called me fat so it's his fault.
"Out" I said bluntly.
"Where baby??"
"Perrie and zayns for your information. Maybe they won't call me names" i shouted getting into my car.

I looked back to see Harry sigh deeply.

15 minutes later I arrived at Zayn and perries dorm. I knock twice before the door open to reveal Zayn.
"Harry told me you were coming" he said moving aside to let me in.
"Did he also tell you I was fat??" I sasses back.
"He doesn't think your fat lou, your pregnant and your clothes just don't fit over the bump. It happens with all pregnant people" he explained with a smile.
"But he said I was getting really big..." I carried on.
"Yeah, Luca and Teddy are growing so your bump is growing that's all" he said still smiling.
"I guess you have a point" i sighed. "I'm sorry for all this. It's just my dam hormomes and everything. I feel bad now. I shouted at him this morning" i explained, feeling the tears gathering in my eyes.
"Don't cry lou, he understands your pregnant it happens. Come here bro" he said pulling me into his arms.

A few minutes later the tears had passed and I was drinking tea next to Zayn when Perrie came in.
"Hey lou" she waved.
"Hey pez" I smiled.
"Zayn thank you for this but I've got an apology to make. Bye you guys" I said making my way to re door and Leaving to my car

Not even 10 minutes later I was walking back into my home, finding Harry On the sofa.
"Hey" I said shyly not knowing how to start.
"Boo your back" he sai getting up.
"I'm sorry hazzy. I know that you didn't mean I was fat" I said looking ashamed.
"It's ok boo it's happens. Your perfect yeah" he said taking me into his arms.
"Maybe we should go get me some clothes and nursery shop another day" I said laughing. Harry joined in.
"Yeah come on then baby, shopping time" Harry said still laughing.

'I'm so lucky to have him' I thought as I got in the car beside him.

I'm not to sure about this chapter, what do you all think??

Love you all😘Nattie💕