"Your mine"

Hehe so this chapter is very naughty😉 I'm warning you now if you dont want o read it, you can skip that bit but there's a warning before it starts. But yeah just like the last but I'm not all that good at it😒

Love you all😘Nattie💕

(Louis' pov)
(6 months and 2 weeks pregnant)

The last of cake boss had just finished and now I have nothing to do. Harrys at classes which don't finish for another 30 minutes and I'm so bored.

There's nothing to do!!....or is there. I walked into the kitchen and scanned through the contents of the cupboards. Hm...exactly what I was looking for.

I pulled out the flour and other ingredients and started on what hopefully would be cupcake. Lets just hope I don't burn the house down....

(Harrys pov) (sorry for the change)

The bell just rang signalling the end of the lesson so I packed my things away into my bag and got up to leave.

"Hey Harry" a voice said behind me. One that i recognised. One that belonged to Nick Grimshaw.
"What do you want??" I spat.
"Oh just wondering you know if you were up for a round two. Didn't exactly finish what I started last time" he said with a disgusting smirk on his face.
"That will never happen" I said with disgust.
"You know you want me harry" he said getting closer to my ear.
"And I want you...your mine"He said into my ear. That's when I lost it.

I raised my fist up and punched him in the cheek then in the nose and before I knew it he was on the floor.
"Take that as a warning because believe Grimshaw it'll be ducking worse next time and I will never be yours" I spat and walked away.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I unlocked the door to be tackled with louis. Louis covered in flour from head to toe.
"Oh my word, what happened to you??" I asked laughing.
"I made cupcakes Harry!! And there so pretty!! And I didn't burn the house!! And-"

I pressed my lips against his to contain his excitement.
"And I missed you..." He said giggling when we broke away.

He picked my hand up to interlock our fingers but I gasped out in pain shaking his hand of my own. I examined my hand and my knuckles were cut. Once louis saw what I was looking at he gasped also.
"Hazzy what happened??" He asked.
"Oh nothing..." I said brushing it off.
"Hazzy..." He carried on.
"Baby don't worry about it" I said turning away. He turned me back to face him.
"Tell me" he said with a serious look in his eyes.
"Well erm...I kinda punched Nick a few times.." I said feeling ashamed.
"But why??...." He said looking shocked.
"Because he said that I was his"

(Start of the larry sex....)

I looked back to louis to see his eyes fill with lust.
"Your mine. No one elses" he said jealousy. This was so hot.
"Im yours" he smashed him lips against my own almost instantly swiping his tongue against my lips which I happily opened too.

Our tongues fort for dominance and I left him up and gripped onto his bum for support. The kiss not break once. I kicked the door open and laid him down on the bed.
"Boo are you sure this is a good idea??" I questioned because he's pregnant and all.
"Your mine" he repeated. I took that as a yes and began trailing kisses down his neck until I reached his top.
"Off" I muttered. He slowly took his shirt off and threw it to the floor and gripped onto mine doing the same.

I hovered over him once more and left kissed until I reached his jeans. I gripped them with my teeth and hands, then pulled them off in one swift movement with his boxers.

I took a step back and looked at him. Panting with his chest raising quickly, naked.
"Hazzy, I'm the only naked one here we need to sort that" he said with a smirk before he slowly got up and slowly, very slowly slid my jeans off. He then went round the beside table and pulled lube and a condom out.

He then laid back on the bed and he looked like a model, no joking.
"Hazzy stop staring. I need you now" he whined.

I lubed up three fingers and entered one into him. A small gasp exited his mouth.
"You ok boo??" I asked making sure.
"I'm amazing haz" he said with the most beautiful smile on his face.

Before long I had all three fingers in him and was thrusting in and out.
"I-im ready haz" louis said. I pulled my fingers out and opened the condom and was about the put it on when it was snatched out of my hands.

I watched louis' movements, he rolled the condom onto my length and then kissed the tip.
"Now we're ready" he said smirking. My naughty little louis.

I slowly levelled myself up with his entrance then pushed in slowly earning a gasp from louis' lips.
"Ugh" he moaned.

Once he had adjusted I began to thrust slowly.
"Faster haz" louis moaned out. Before I knew it I was thrusting faster and faster and hitting his prostate.
"Right t-there" he moaned/screamed.

Only a few more thrusts and louis spilling onto our chests. I felt the warm feeling at the bottom of my stomach, my knees wobbling. I spilled into the xondom.

I slowly pulled out of him and tied the condom throwing it away. I got a cloth, cleaning us both off. Then we were both cuddled up together. Louis turned his head towards me.
"You are mine and no one else's hazzy. I love you"
"I love you too baby"

That was just awful. I'm sorry I did that too you...

Love you all😘nattie💕