"I'll protect us as a family because that's what we are. A family"

I'm sorry about this chapter. But I would just like o state that I do honestly love Nick Grimshaw like seriously. But he fits this character so well. I'm sorry. This is kinda good and kinda bad so yeah...enjoy. And happy valentines!! I'm put tonight so here's an Early update for you guys!!😍

Love you all😘Nattie💕

(Harrys pov).

Ever since I found out me and Louis we're having our babies if been thinking that we should move out of the dorm. I mean there's not enough room for me louis and two babies. We need a house or something bigger at least.

So that's what I'm doing right now, looking at houses close to campus. We're both still in college so in needs to be close and all our friends are here.

I've spoken to my mum about it. And Louis'. Last week we were off college for a week, so we went down to my family for 2 days and then we went to louis' family for 2 days then we spent the rest here with everyone. Louis' family are great. I'm not surprised he's pregnant with twins, because he's got 2 sets of twins in his family-

The door opened and Louis walked in bringing me away from my thoughts. The sight I seen was awful. Louis crying his eyes out holding his bump. i rushed up straight away.
"Boo WhAts wrong is it the babies?!" I asked scared for them. Scared to lose them.
"N-no t-there fine" he said sobbing.
"Then what's wrong??" I asked confused.
"W-when I-I was in d-drama class. The teacher s-said there was a-a new student. and that n-new student was Nick" he said crying into my chest. It took me a moment to put the pieces together. Nick. The one that bullied louis.

"Baby it's ok your home now"
"But he s-said that I was fat, then I told him I-i wasn't and he looked at me and said your pregnant and I didn't say anything. Then he pushed me and called me awful things and he said he's gonna come for me" he was full on sobbing again once he was finished. Nobody hurts my louis or my babies.
"Boo I'll protect you. I won't let him hurt you. Or the babies. Your safe now" I calmed him.

5 minutes later louis had stopped crying and was just curled up in my chest.
"Lou, whilst you were in class today I was looking on the Internet at some houses, I mean there's not enough room for us and the babies and-"
"Your so thoughtful haz" louis said pecking my lips walking towards the laptop.

I sat on the chair and he sat on my lap. After 10 minutes of looking louis found one. It was perfect. A 3 bedroom house, with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen/lounge. It had a big enough back garden with a small patch in the front.
"Lou this once perfect" I said.
"We can afford this one too, I have some money and my mum has an account for when I move out. we can buy this and still get everything we need for the babies" louis said cheering.
"My mum did the same when I was younger"i said
"So we can buy the house and we'll be ok with the money" louis figured.
"It says we can move in, in a month. Perfect"
"And Nick won't find us there" louis added.
"Don't worry about him lou. I'll protect you until the day I die" I said.
"I love you haz you know that"
"I do boo and I love you too".
"But it's not me I'm worried about, its the babies" louis said looking down.
"I'll protect us as a family because that's what we are. A family"

I'm sorry about Nick but he's a baddie. What's gonna happen with him though?? You'll have to wait and find out...

Love you all😘nattie💕