"I...I need you haz..."

Sorry this is a little A:N but its also a chapter!!

So I'm just gonna say that louis and Harry are both 18 in this book as well as all the others. Just realised that I haven't said there ages yet😶anyway have fun reading. Now I'm just gonna skip times a bit in the chapters but I'll say when I do next to the pov's. Oh and this chapter is going to get a little...naughty😉😉

Love you all😘nattie💕

(Louis pov) (1 month later)

"Pass me the spoon babe"
"Can I stir it?? Please Harry, please" I asked giggling.
"Of course you can. You like a little child when we bake" he said which was true so I didn't mind.

Right now me and Harry were making chocolate cupcakes. We were gonna invite the lads over later, niall was out with Liam again, but I've got maybe another idea...if you know what I mean.

"You gonna come and mix this??" Harry asked. Well I got a little distracted. So I took the spoon out of his hand and started stirring. Not long after the mixture was finished and Harry poured it into separate cupcake cases. Putting the tray of the side. I dipped my finger into the bowl and licked it. Mmmmm that tastes good.

I took some more and smudged into onto harrys face.
"Opps" I said running away. harry chased me and pinned me down on the sofa.

(Starting to get heated😉😉)

"You gotta clean this off now mr" harrys said. He was so turning me on right now.
"Gladly" I moved to his face and started to lick down his cheek. I moved back to look at my work but I noticed a little bit of mixture on the side of his mouth.
"Missed a bit" I said as I neared his mouth. I took the corner of his lips into my mouth and began to suck the mixture off. When I was done I moved to lips ontop of his a began to move them slowly.

I felt Harry grinding his hips up to mine as i gridded down. I let out a throaty moan.
"Lou..." Harry moaned. Harry stood up with me around his waist not Breaking the kiss once. I felt my back hit a sofa material which was my bed.

"Ugh lou" Harry moaned again.
"I...I need you haz..." I moaned out. Then suddenly realisation hit me. Harrys hands were pulling my t-shirt off as well as his.
"Haz...no" I said.
"W-what??" He asked clearly confused.
"Remember. I can get pregnant. We can't do this" I said looking towards the ground. I've always wanted kids. Especially with Harry but that's not what he wants.

"Then maybe we should start planning for our baby" Harry said pulling my face up so my eyes met his.
"Huh??" I asked confused.
"I want this louis. I was to have kids with you. Why not start now?? We've not got all that long left at college. What do you think??" I was so happy I could have cried. He wants kids to!!
"I love you so much!!" I said kissing him again.

"Where were we??" Harry said, removing my jeans and boxers at the same time. I pulled down harrys jeans with his boxers an began kissing up his legs until I reached Harry junior. I took him into my mouth and bobbed my head. I heard Harry moan so I release him from my mouth with a pop. I made my way back to his face and kissed him slowly again.

His lips left mine and he attached them to my neck leaving love bites. He trailed his lips down my body until he reached my dick, he kissed the tip of it twice.
"H-haz don't t-tease with me" I moaned out. He then took me into his mouth and bobbed his head a few times before removing his mouth from me and flipping me over.

I pulled the drawn open beside my bed and pulled out some lube.
"Someone's prepared" harrys smirked and winked. I rolled my eyes and passed it to him.

He poured a small amount on a few fingers and slowly pushed one into me. At first I gasped at the new feeling but then pleasure overtook it. I soon felt Harry add another finger, as then before I knew it he was thrusting 3 fingers.

Harry took his fingers out of me and I groaned at the loss of contact
"Ready boo. Tell me if I need to stop" Harry said gently.

He lined himself up with me and slowly pushed himself in. I took a moment to adjust to his size, which I can tell you isn't small, and then he began to move.

"Ughh...h-haz" i moaned out.
"Lou...you feel so good"

Harrys thrust became harder and fast and before I knew it I was releasing on both of our chests with a cry o harrys name. Harry released into me not long after.

He pulled out and got a cloth to clean us both up with. Once he was done he laid done and pulled me into my arms.
"Wow boo.." Harry whispered.
"Thank you" I said.
"For what love??" Harry asked confused.
"For being my first" I admitted.
"If I was your first im honoured" Harry said kissing my forehead.