"This is the best baby shower ever"

I've just kinda noticed that I put a lot of Harrys pov's in but I like it like this. I will try to put more louis' in so I'm sorry. And it's short im sorry.

Love you all😘nattie

(Harrys pov)
(6 months pregnant)

So louis just hit his 6 month mark yesterday. He is getting really big now and his baby bump is so cute.

So today me and everyone have a surprise for louis. I don't know whether he'll take it well or not because of his hormones because believe me they are all over the place right now. But anyway were throwing him a baby shower.

I sent louis out not to long ago to Zayn and perries. Niall Liam and both our family's have arrived about an hour ago and we're decoration the house with pink and blue banners. It looks perfect.

Louis should be here any minute-

Knock knock.

-now.

"Why did you knock I live here remember" louis said with a huff from the other side of the door. Everyone got down and I switched the lights off.

The door opened and louis slipped his keys into the bowl on the side.

He then looked around like nothing was different.
"Surprise!!" Everyone shouted standing up. I switched the lights back on.

I looked over at louis and he was crying and shaking. I ran to his side.
"Boo what's wrong?!" I asked worried.
"Y-you guys scared me" he said looking around the room at everyone.
"Oh boo. We're sorry" I said pulling him into my arms. This wasn't what I expected.

He stopped shaking and crying.
"I'm gonna say hello to my family haz" he said walking towards them.

He greeted everyone and they all commented about the bump and how good he looks.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A few hours later most of the food was gone but the special baby cake I ordered. Everyone was sat around the living room with baby gifts in there hands.

Both mine and Louis' family had given there gifts, we got a baby bath, clothes, toys.

Liam and niall were next, they handed louis the gift.
"Here" niall said with a huge smile on his face. Louis took the present and opened it.
"A blue push chair!!" Louis said excitedly. He tried to get up but he was struggling so liam and Niall moved to him.
Zayn and Perrie were last. He handed the present over.
"A pink push chair!'" Louis shouted again.
"Thank you everyone. Love you all" he said with tears in his eyes.
"This is the best baby shower ever" he said kissing my lips.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

About an hour later everyone but niall, Liam, Perrie and Zayn had gone home. The boys were helping me clean up whilst louis and Perrie got set up with a movie for us.

"You guys are gonna be the best dads ever" niall said Patting my back.
"I hope so" I said with a smile.

We are gonna be the best family possible.

"So movie time?!" Louis sai and we all laughed. I sat there lookin at him. How perfect he is. I'm so lucky....

I'm sorry this was mega short compared to some of the others.

Love you all😘nattie💕