"And this...is perfect. They'll love it"

This chapter is gonna be so cute. Look at the nursery. Aww!!😍😍😍obviously there's gonna be two coats but it'll be explained later on...

Love you all😘nattie💕

(Harrys pov)

Saturday soon rolled around after a long week of classes.
"So boo, how about we do that nursery shopping today??" I suggested to him.
"Yeah let me just get up" he was currently lying on the bed with backache. But I guess carrying around two babies can't be easy all day.

15 minutes later we were both up and ready in the car on the way to the shopping centre.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Aw what about this one?? No this one!! No I like that one!!" We were looking at paints and louis was like a kid in a sweet shop.
"Boo calm down baby" I chuckled.

I scanned the shelf to see if any colours popped out....purple.no...yellow.no...brown.no...orange.no....blue.no. Mint green....perfect.
"Lou, how about this one??" I picked the can up. His eyes lite up.
"I...love it!!" He cried and giggled.
"Then this is the one we are gonna have. Come on we got a lot more shopping to do!!" I said and laughed.

We brought the paint and were on our way.

Once we'd left the hardware store, we went to the baby store.
"Haz, how about we get white coats to match the mint green" louis suggested.
"Yeah that'd look great. How about we a have a bit of grey to??" I offered.
"Yeah like grey curtains and carpet and 2 sofa chairs" louis added.

So that's how the afternoon went, finding furniture, awing and cooing at all the baby items.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 hours later me and Louis were back home deflated on the sofa surrounded by shopping bags. Coats, carpets, curtains, blankets, socks, onsies, clothes, tons of toys, formula, nappies, a basin, changing table, 2 sofa chairs...and plenty more. Maybe we went a little overboard.

"So baby how about we start this nursery??" I said with a huge smile on my face. his face lite up.
"That's sounds a like a plan" he smiled and we both go up picking the paint tins up.

1 hour and 30 minutes me and Louis and all 4 walls were covered with the mint green paint.
"Boo. We have as much paint on us as the walls" I laughed as he giggled.
"How about we take a shower...together" I winked at him.
"Harry styles!! No. I bet this was your plan. Get me covered so you can have me in the shower...well guess wha?! NO" he shouted. I sighed knowing it was his hormones. He stormed off and slammed the door. I closed the paint lids and left the room to dry.

5 minutes after louis had slammed the door on the bathroom I knocked on it lightly.
"Boo?? Can I come in??" I asked against the door. It slowly open showing louis still covered in paint with a towel around his waist.
"I'm sorry hazzy I shouldn't have shouted" he said with a sad look in his beautiful blue eyes.
"I understand boo don't worry"
"So how about that shower" he said with a small shower.
"Yeah, no funny business I promise" I chuckled.
"Come on hazzy" he dragged me into the shower.

I began messaging his hair with shampoo as he closed his eyes and let out a happy moan.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 hour and 2 large pizzas later we were both back in the nursery. The carpet laid out, both coats built and put up and all clothes in the draws. I looked around it was beautiful.

"Lou, I have a surprise for you" I said walking to our bedroom. I walked back to the nursery with the gift in my hands.
"Here" he smiled and took it. He opened the ribbon to reveal the gift.

Louis gasped as he looked at it. I'd made a college of the photos we take every week. There still took for up until Luca and teddy are born and one for when we are all together.
"It's-it's beautiful hazzy" he said letting a year slip.
"But these two weeks are missing" he pointed out. I'd put blank sheets there.
"Yeah..erm it's when we had our fall out" I said scratching my next awkwardly.
"You don't think I didn't still do the weekly photos??" He said with a smile. He still did it for me.

He grabbed his photo and sent both photos to the printer. I ran downstairs to collect them and slotted them into place.
"I did it for you. For Luca and teddy. I couldn't stop that. I made liam take it" he said laughing.
"I love you so much boo you amazing"
"Your amazing️er I love you too hazzy" he said sitting in my lap on the one seated sofa.

"And this...is perfect. They'll love it" he said looking around the room.
"Luca and Teddy your rooms done babies" I said to his bump and kissed it. They kicked my hand in return.

Aww I love this chapter. It could be awful really but I like it so yeah. But it's really short. I'm sorry.
Anyway...

Love you all😘Nattie💕

We found love in the lyrics...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें