"And could you tell Harry I need time to think??"

I'm sorry. I don't like writing these nasty chapters but it's gotta happen. I'm sorry😭

Love you all😘nattie💕

(Harrys pov)
(Before louis walks in)

KNOCK KNOCK.

I got up from packing another box for mine and Louis' move. I got to the door and opened it.
"Hello" the boy said. He was quite tall with black tall hair.
"Hello??" I asked not knowing who he was. Maybe he was louis' friend??
"I'm Nick" he said with a smirk. "Nick Grimshaw" I gasped. This is the one who was bullying my louis. I gripped his shirt, anger filling me.
"You leave louis alone. Understand me?!" I said sho in him.
"I'm guessing your Harry??" He said with a wink.
"Yes, Louis' boyfriend" I said standing my ground.
"Your quite the charming Harry. Wouldn't of thought you would have gone for louis" he said sniggering.

I brought my fist up and punched him in the mouth.
"Don't you dare talk bad about him" he pushed me back into my dorm and slammed the door shut.
"Why not aye?? He's a pathetic little freak"
I rammed him into the wall pinning him there just about to punch him again, when I heard a key turn, then I felt a pair of lips on my own that weren't louis'. I pushed him off but it was too late, louis had seen.

(Present time)

I spun around to see louis standin there, his school things dropped by his sides. Standing there with his mouth open.
"Louis its not what it looks like"i said running to him.
"Oh yeah, well it looked like you ha him pinned against the snogging him!!" Louis streamed whilst crying.
"No boo" I said reachingout for his hands which he quickly moved.
"Don't touch me" he cried.
"Oo is Harry in trouble" Nick laughed behind me. I turned around and punched him straight in the nose. When I turned back to louis he was gone.

(Louis' pov)

I can't believe it. The tears haven't stopped streaming. Im on my way to Liam's and Niall's dorm. I asked if I could stay there for a while. Of course they agreed.

How could Harry do something like that. I don't want to believe it, yet I can't stop the image replaying in my mind.

I finally reached there dorm and knocked twice. The door opened within a few seconds.
"Oh lou" liam said holding his arms out. I crashed into the and sobbed.

Half an hour later me niall and Liam were sitting in there lounge with cups of tea.
"Lou are you ready to talk about it??" Liam asked softly.
"Yeah" I said and so I told them everything. They sat quietly throughout until I was finished.

"I-i just need some time to get my head together" I said.
"It's probably for the best. Do you want me to go get you some stuff" niall asked me.
"If you wouldn't mind" I said smiling at his kindness.
"And could you tell Harry I need time to
"And could you tell Harry I need time to think??"
"Of course" niall said and off he went.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
(Harrys pov)

I heard a knock at the door. I ran straight to it thinking it was louis. To my disappointment it was niall.
"Hey mate" he said with a sad look on his face.
"He's gone niall" I said as a tear fell again.
"He's staying with me and liam" he informed me. at least I knew he was safe there.
"He said he needs time to think harry, tell me what happened. Louis' already told me but I wanna hear what happened from you" he said. So I told him. Everything. From the moment Nick arrived to the moment louis left.

"I'm sure he'll come around. He just needs some time" niall assured me.
"I hope so. I love him to much" i said as tears fell down my cheeks.
"He loves you to Harry. I know and you know" niall said holding me.
"Erm Harry I need to get some stuff for lou will you help me??" He asked looking guilty for having to ask. I sniffed and pulled myself together.
"Yeah of course"

So me and Niall packed a bag for louis.
"Tell him I love him and I won't let him slip from me" i sai to niall as he was leaving.
"I will do. Get some sleep haz. Night" he said before shutting the door.

I'm not letting my lou slip away from me. Never.

I'm sorry😭don't hate me. I hate this chapter😩

Love you all😘nattie💕