"Our little babies. They-there moving boo!!"

So I know I said I might not update but you guys deserve it because your best readers so here you go...I quite like this chapter if I do say so☺️

Love you all😘nattie💕

(Harrys pov)
(3 months and 2 weeks pregnant)

"Lou...come here baby. Shh" I knew why he was crying. It was the same reason as the day before and the day before that.
"Harry we got to do something about this" Perrie said. She's in the same class as louis and Nick so she walks him back.
"N-no I-I don't want y-you getting h-hurt hazzy" louis said crying into my chest.
"Perrie thank you for bringing him back" I said giving her a small smile.
"Anytime but I really have to go im sorry" she said picking her things up.
"It's fine. Have a nice day pez" I said holding louis still.

I walked us to our bedroom and laid louis down.
"Boo please let me go and stop him" I pleaded.
"N-o hazzy he'll h-hurt you" he said hiccuping.
"But he's going to hurt you and the babies"
"He won't. He's only called me fat and disgusting, ugly, worthless, and freak and maybe pushed me few times..." His voice got quieter towards the end. But not enough for me not to hear what he said.
"He what?!" I shouted. I told louis is protect him and the babies and I'm not.
"It was only a few times haz I'm ok and so are the babies" he tried to smile but I knew it was fake.

"Anyway Liam and Niall are-"
"Boo don't change the subject"
"There going out tonight on an anniversary dinner-" he continued
"Boo stop" I said calmly.
"How nice is that. There a really good couple-"
"Louis shut up!!" I shouted. Louis jumped and tensed up in my arms before a few tears rolled down his cheeks. I was quick to wipe them away knowing I was the reason for them.
"I'm sorry for shouting boo" I said pulling him close again.
"Y-you shouted at me. H-hazzy why'd you s-shout at me??" He said still crying.
"Because I want to protect you and our babies but you won't let me"
"It's for your own good Harry. I can deal with it. He won't hurt me" he said.

I was about the say something when louis face was full of confusion before his hands went to his bump. His ace then broke out to a smile. he pulled my hand onto his bump where his hand just been. The babies. They were moving!!
"There moving hazzy!!" He cheered.
"Our little babies. They-there moving boo!!" Louis giggled at my comment.
"Maybe we should go to sleep boo you look tired."
"I am. My back kills carrying these pair around" he chuckled.
"Do you want me to rub it for you??" I offered.
"If you wouldn't mind" so I began to rub his back and before long he has soft breathes coming out of his mouth. He'd fallen asleep. I looked so peaceful when he slept. But I knew if I left Nick alone louis peacefulness wouldn't last long"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
(Louis' pov)

"I'll see you later boo. Be careful yeah" Harry said pecking my lips" I love you" he said and turned to make his way to the dorm.
"I love you too" I called to him. He turned and smiled at me before he was on his way again. We'd just had music class together but now I had English with Zayn and Harry had a free.

I walked into class dreading the hour. I was just so tired. The babies kept me up all night kicking. I sat down next to Zayn just as the professor walked in.
"Hey mate" he said.
"Hey zayn" I replied.
"How you doing?? Pez told me what happened" he asked.
"I'm good. He hasn't bothered me today" I said with a smile.
"Good-"
"Mr tomlinson and Mr Malik please quiet down" the professor said and me and Zayn stopped talking. This is gonna be a long hour.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Finally the bell rung signalling class was over. Me and Zayn gathered our things and left. Zayn walked next to me. Every since I got pregnant if one of them were in my class they'd walk me home which was so kind.
"So lou how's the babies??" He asked.
"They started kicking yesterday" I said smiling like a proud father.
"That's great news" he said hugging me.
"Yeah we get to find out the gender soon" I said cheering.
"Do you want to know??"
"Yeah of course then the nursery can be certain colours" I explained.
"True" he said as we stopped at my door."see you later lou" he said hugging me before leaving.
"Bye"

I turned me key in the door and looked up before I dropped everything I was holding at the sight infront of me.

Harry kissing Nick....

Oo cliffhanger😧. I'm sorry I don't like this chapter at all. An it's short. I'm sorry.

Love you all😘nattie💕