"We're gonna watch a scary movie"

(Louis' pov)

It's been a few days since I got here. Term doesn't start for another week. Niall's really nice if I'm honest, he goes out to his friends dorm a lot, he keeps asking me to go but I'm not good with new people.

The door opened bringing me out of my thoughts. Niall walked in, followed by 3 other boys. I studied each of them. One olive skin and a black quiff with brown eye, another had a small brown quiff with caramel eyes...I gasped as I saw the last one...he has chocolate brown curly hair, the greenest eyes I've ever seen and he was tall...he gorgeous.

"Louis?? Louis?? Are you alright mate??" Niall asked. I snapped out of my daze.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I stuttered. God get it together louis. I told myself.
"Oh it's just I was talking and you were just staring at Harry." He chuckled. Oh my. I felt my cheeks heat up with a blush.
"S-sorry"

"Anyway so this is Liam, Zayn and Harry. Guys this is louis" He pointed to each of the lads individually. Harry. So that's the gorgeous boys name.
"Hey" I spoke.

(Harrys pov)

Oh my word. Hes beautiful. Louis. I like that name. His eyes are so blue and his hair, I just wanna cuddle him and never let go. And he blushed, that was so adorable!!
"Harry you coming?? Niall asked.
"Yeah what we doing??" I asked.
"We're gonna watch a scary movie"
"I'm up for that"

So that's how all 5 of us ended up around the tv. Liam and Niall on a sofa, Zayn on a single sofa and me an louis on one. He keeps jumping and it's so cute. I move up the sofa a bit so I'm closer to him. Another scary part came on and he jumped and buried his head. Before I knew what I was doing I put my arm around him and soothed him. He stiffened up a bit and looked up and me then melted into my arms.

After about 15 more minutes, louis was asleep on me, not that I was complaining, his mouth was open slightly and soft snores escaped. I picked him up in my arms, ignoring the weird looks I got from the lads, and carried him to bed. Once I was satisfied, I turned around and left the room.
"Lads I'm gonna head back. See you later" I said as I grabbed my jacket and left.

Once I was back at my shared dorm, I sat on my bed thinking about the louis Tomlinson I just met. He's beautiful. I mean I've just met him and all but wow.

I heard the radio on in the kitchen, playing through the charts. Hmm...maybe I should write a song about louis. For louis. Maybe he doesn't even like men but it's worth a try. I love my music.

So that's how my afternoon went...

::::::::::::::::::

3 hours later and I had a completed song...wow that felt so amazing. Being able to write down lyrics. Getting all my emotions out.

One day you'll come into my world and say it all
You say we'll be together even when you're lost
One day you'll say these words
I've thought but never said
You say we're better off together in our bed

I want you here with me
Like how I pictured it
So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me
Come on, bring everything
Is it too much to ask for something great?

The script was written and I could not change a thing
I want to rip it all to shreds and start again
One day I'll come into your world and get it right
I'll say we're better off together here tonight

I want you here with me
Like how I pictured it
So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me
Come on, bring everything
Is it too much to ask for something great?

I want you here with me
Like how I pictured it
So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me
Come on, bring everything
Is it too much to ask for something great?

I want you here with me
Like how I pictured it
Is it too much to ask for something great?

You're all I want
So much it's hurting
You're all I want
So much it's hurting
Its called it something great because louis Tomlinson is definitely something great.

So how'd you like this chapter??
Nattie😘💕