"Hey how bout we play a little bit of truth or dare?!"

(Louis' pov)

So this whole college thing is going quite well. I mean the classes and stuff starts tomorrow but I've met 4 new people already and I've had a great time.

Liam, he's really caring, he's the sort o person to go to with a problem. Niall, he's just a bundle of fun, zayns quite mysterious but he's a cool guy. And then there's Harry. He's...he's amazing. He's so fun and chilled out and gorgeous-wait. No he's a friend I can't like him. I mean I can because I'm gay but I can't like him no. No I can't.

But you do... The little voice in my head said. This is gonna be a long day.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Being as it was the last day before term starts, all the lads have come over.
"Hey how bout we play a little bit of truth or dare?!" Niall shouted.

So that's how we all ended up in a circle in the middle of the living room. the bottle spun around and landed on niall.
"Niall truth or dare??" I asked.
"Hm, dare!!" He laughed.
"Hmm, I dare you to kiss Liam's toe!!" Zayn shouted. Everyone laughed and niall pulled a face. Liam pulled his sock off and laughed. Niall kissed his toe. Ew.

Niall spun the bottle and it landed on Zayn.
"Truth or dare??" Harry asked.
"Truth"
"Or playing it safe, when was the last time you got laid by Perrie??" Niall asked.
"Last night" Zayn said with a smirk. Gosh this is not how I imagined this to be.
The bottle spun a few more times and then it landed on me.
"Louis your time has come" niall laughed evily "truth or dare mate??"
"Erm, truth" I said. A truth can't be that bad right.
"Oo what's your sexuality??" Harry asked.

I felt my cheeks heating up. What if they were homophobic?? They wouldn't be right??
"Louis??" Harry asked with a caring look in his eyes. Maybe he's fooling me??
"I-I'm...erm...im g-gay" I said out loud and then ran to my room and slammed my door. I fell onto my bed. Now what have I done?? They're probably gonna hate me now. The boys at my last school hated me, they used to bully me. By this point I had tears in my eyes from the memories.

The door opened slowly, to reveal Harry.
"Hey-hey lou, don't cry love. What's wrong??" He asked while caressing my cheek.
"Y-you hate me n-now" I said as the tears flowed. harrys face showed a picture of confusion then it softened again.
"We don't hate you because your gay" he spoke and pulled me into his arms.
"Y-you D-don't??" I asked confused.
"No. I mean I'm bisexual" he spoke.
"But-but the boys, they hated m-me. T-they u-used to h-hit me. And tell me I was d-disgusting-"
"Hey-hey. Don't cry baby. That's all gone now. It's over. I'll protect you now. Shh" he whispered whilst holding me close.

After a few minutes i Could feel myself falling into a sleep. With Harry still whispering into my ear.
"Shh go to sleep baby. I'll look after you."
"S-stay with m-me??" I hiccuped.
"Of course" he said and cuddled up behind me spooning me. Then my eyes dropped and I fell into a sleep.

😢poor louis. That actually made me sad making louis all upset. I'm sorry.

Love you all😘nattie💕