"Ladies and gentlemen I give you Mr and Mr styles!!"

Aw this chapter is so full of fluff😍😍and there's a time skip sorry about that😒 and go and read smosh19 book it's amazing👌she's just updated.

Love you all😘nattie💕

(8 months later)
(Harrys pov)

"Little luca, peak a boo" I said opening my hands away from my eyes. She sat there clapping here hands giggling madly.

I turned around to see Teddy rolling around moving his little lion around.
"And you little Mr come here" I said scooping him up into my arms blowing a raspberry into his stomach. Placing him down next to luca.

"Now I need your help guys can you do that??" I said laughing because I knew they weren't listening. They're babies for Christ sake.

"Now we gotta surprise daddy so I'll tell you my plan"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Boo you ready??" I asked putting the twins into there prams.
"Why are we all dressed up??" He asked straightening his blazer out.

He was wearing a t-shirt, and black blazer and black skinny jeans. I was wearing the same but with a different top.

"Because we're going on a date" I said taking his hand in mine with the other on Teddy's pram, and louis doing the same with luca's.
"With the twins??" He asked eyebrows furrowed.
"Well yeah think of it as a family date" he giggled at that.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

About an hour into the date, the food gone and the waitress clearing them away.

"This is beautiful hazzy" louis said.
"Only for you baby" I said kissing his nose.

I'd booked the balcony out for the surprise. I took his hands in mine and looked straight into his eyes.

"Boo, your the most amazing person I've ever met. And you have made my life the best it could possibly be. You gave me two beautiful babies, the most perfect little things ever. I love you so much, the way I've never loved anyone before so...." I took a deep breath and turned to the twins holding the cards up reading, 'marry me??" On both the cards. They grabbed onto them as I got down on one knee bringing the black box out o my pocket.

"So how about it, will you marry me??" I said with a smirk. I looked back into louis' eyes that were brimming with tears. He nodded slowly.
"Yes" he whispered. "Of course, yes. I love you so much. A million times yes!!" He said throwing him self into my eyes kissing me all of my face.

I took his hand an placed the ring on his finger, the perfect fit. We both looked at the twins who were now asleep and louis said,
"We're the perfect family hazzy"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(4 months later)
(Harrys pov)

My hands were shaking and sweating as my mum entered the room.
"How are you Harry?? Nervous??" She asked with a smile.
"So nervous" I said with a small chuckle.

So pulled her hands up to straighten out my bow tie. Yes bow tie. I was wearing a grey suit with a blue bow tie to match the colour of louis' eyes. I had a small dyed blue flower on my blazer too.
"You look so handsome harry" she said with a tear in her eye.
"Thank you mum. You look beautiful by the way" I said kissing her cheek.

"Harry were ready" Zayn said opening the door.

(Louis' pov)

"Lou hun you gotta calm down" mum said in my ear trying to get me to stop shaking.
"But-but what if he isn't there??" I asked so nervous.
"He will be lou" she said holding me to her chest.

"Now let's tie your tie so your ready ok??" She said tying it for me.

I had a grey suit on with a pale green tie and a dyed green flower on to match the colour of Harry's eyes. I couldn't wait to see him. I bet he looks incredible.

"Aw look at you all grown up lou..." Mum said kissing my cheek

"Louis were ready" liam said opening the door.

(Third pov)

Harry stood at the end of the Isle next to Zayn who was his best man. The music began to play as everyone turned to face the back of the beautiful church. Louis began walking down the isle with jay by his side.

Only a moment later louis joined Harry at the end of the Isle and there hand intertwined together.

"You look amaizng boo" Harry whispered as everyone settled down.
"Not so bad yourself" louis giggled with sass.

"Dear beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of louis William Tomlinson and Harry Edward styles" a few cheers were sounded through the church as Harry and Louis stood smiling like goofs at eachother.
"You've written your vows correct??" The priest said. Louis and Harry nodded.

"Harry your vows please" Harry took a deep breath and began.
"Lou the moment I first laid my eyes on you I knew you were the love of my life. I wrote a song for you, remember" he stopped and louis nodded with a small laugh. "And now from then and now my life couldn't have been more perfect. You are the love of my life louis Tomlinson. I love you like I've never loved anyone before because you are the love of my life" he finished and met his eyes with louis' tear glazed ones.

"Louis your vows please" louis took a shaky breath tryin not to cry. "Haz, you are the most amazing person I've ever met and ever could meet. You've stayed with me through everything. You've given me the best possible life and I love you so much. So much has happened since that first day in college but it's made my life perfect. I love you Harry styles so much it's unbelievable. You are my one and only" he finished with tears rolling down his cheeks to see Harry was the exact same.

"So louis William Tomlinson do you take Harry Edward styles to be your husband, to love and to hold in sickness and health until death pull you apart??" The priest spoke. Louis nodded and said,
"I do, yes I do" he said and the Church erupted with laughter.

"And Harry Edward styles do you take louis William Tomlinson to be your husband, to love and to hold in sickness and in health until death pull you apart??"the priest asked Harry.
"I do of course yes" Harry said as soon as te words left the priests mouth. The church broke with laughter again.

"And now it's my honour to pronounce you husband and husband!! You may now kiss" Harry cupped his hands around louis' cheeks and pressed his lips to his. The kiss was short but so full of love and meaning.

"Ladies and gentlemen I give you Mr and Mr styles!!" Zayn called as Harry and Louis made there way down the isle hand in hand. They picked the twins up on the way down.

Once the church doors opened, all 4 of them were showered in confetti. Both luca and Teddy clapping there hands and giggling.
"I love you so much Mr styles" Harry said kissing louis' lips.
"I love you to Mr styles" loui said giggling kissing Harry once more.

There married!! Aw😍😭. Anyway there is one more chapter after this then it's the end😭I can't take it😬😬

Love you all😘nattie💕