holiday special (jikook)

hi! because i still don't finish writing the next chapter, i will just give you a special chapter, this ain't connected to the story. anyways, happy holidays! hope you enjoy this! ❤️❤️

———————————————————————

jungkook wake up caged between jimin's warm shorter hands and legs tangled on his own. he felt his long time boyfriend's breath fanning over his nape, he smiles and lean back more to jimin who tightens his hold against him.

"hmm.." jimin grunts, nuzzling his head into jungkook's nape. jungkook chuckled at the tingling sensation, but still didn't wake the man up. looking outside their window and seeing it was already snowing.

he is sure jimin would love to play outside the snow again, and just the thought of seeing and filming his cute little boyfriend enjoying his self on the snow, makes his heart swell in a good way.  a little more after that time, jimin finally wakes up, immediately greeting jungkook a peck on his nape.

"good morning, sunshine." jungkook whispered and turn to face his boyfriend, jimin still with his eyes droopy, he gently smile at jungkook and softly caress his cheeks.

"good morning, bunny." jimin grins, and pecks jungkook's lips a few times before embracing the man again.

"happy holiday, jungkookie." jimin whispered against his skin, jungkook hums running his hand on jimin's soft hair.

"happy holiday, want anything for breakfast?" jungkook asked, kissing his boyfriend on the crown of his head and leaning back to look at his boyfriend.

"hot chocolate with lots of marshmallow, and pancake with your special syrup, please?" jimin cutely answered, grinning widely at jungkook who smiles fondly at jimin and nods.

"okay, let's clean up first, and i'll go cook." jungkook suggest, patting jimin's bubble butt before leaving jimin's warm side.

jimin wanted to stay in bed a little longer and cuddle with his boyfriend but his stomach growls with the thought of jungkook's cooking, so he follows him towards the bathroom and brush their teeth and wash their face before sleepily dragging his self towards the kitchen to watch his boyfriend cook.

jungkook starts cooking and glancing once in a while at jimin who is resting on the kitchen island, head on his arms and yawning cutely. jungkook smiles, jimin reminds him of a kitten.

"i love you.." jimin suddenly spoke, his right cheek  puff out, jungkook glance at him and smile. leaning towards the kitchen island and pout his lips, jimin grins cutely and sit up right and lean in so he could kiss jungkook.

"love you too, babe." jungkook said after their kiss and ruffles his hair and continue cooking. after a while he was done and prepared his food and served their servings.

they started eating and talk while doing so, laughing and joking here and there. and once they finished their breakfast, jimin suggest that they move towards the chimney and drink their hot chocolate near it. settling near the foot of the chimney, jimin's back against jungkook's chest a blanket drape over them.

"wanna play on the snow later?" jungkook asked, then takes a sip on his drink.

"yes." jimin joyously answered, glancing up at his boyfriend.

"okay, love."

————

"come on, jungkookie!" jimin beckons cutely for jungkook, jungkook laughs still holding the camera pointing towards jimin who is hopping cutely and doing some twirls on the snow, then will scoop a good amount of it then throw it in the air. jimin looks so adorable right now.