ch.thirty

jimin smiles gently at taehyung, the man visited him once again today, not that he mind though he is still looking for jungkook to come but it's already close to evening and there's still no sign of jungkook coming around and somehow he is glad that jungkook didn't come today.

"isn't it fascinating, how nature moves on its own accordance? i mean, it's so rare for a man to bear a child," jimin smiles at taehyung, "and you're lucky that you can. if only i could have it too, so that i could bear or the person i love, carry our own child without using a surrogate, that would be great." jimin didn't notice the sad longing stare of taehyung towards him.

"yeah, but i think it is both a blessing and a curse." he quietly answered.

"when is your due though? if it's okay i would like to come visit and see your children?" asked jimin, innocently and sincere. taehyung wanted to cry about it but hold back his tears.

"next month. of course you can visit me, i'll be delighted," taehyung smiles at him, overjoyed though there's still a small pang of pain inside his heart knowing that jimin may never know about his own twin, "i'll send you a message if it's okay to go."

"that would be great," said jimin, "i really like kids."

taehyung was now talking to jumi and jimin is just watching them, smiling a little. and taehyung noticed it, on how it felt to be under jimin's observation, to be the center of his attention. it felt amazing, nerve-wracking, yet somehow he could still feel the sadness looming inside his heart but he tried to push it away and ignore the intense glaze of jimin. but still he would discreetly glances at him, and would wonder what is jimin thinking right now.

"taemin, is taehyung pregnant?" jimin remembered asking taemin, when they were alone. taemin glances at him and nods, and it gives jimin a sudden unknown feeling inside him like he wanted to take care of the child inside taehyung, the sudden feeling of longing and love for someone he don't know.

jimin glances down at the big baby bump on taehyung's belly and a sad smile rest on his lips, he felt sad and guilty for taehyung and for the child.

"it would be nice to be a father, don't you think?" jimin spoke glancing outside, he wanted to have his own family too, taemin stops doing what he is doing and stared at jimin, sighing, maybe it is time for the latter to know the truth.

"jimin, you might get freak about this, since you still don't remember anything but," taemin said and jimin looks at him, weary.

"i know.. you don't need to tell me.. i quite remember taehyung now," taemin was quite surprised with the revelation and stay quiet and just stared at jimin, trying to read his expression, "taehyung was my ex, right?"

"yes, so you know about his babies?" jimin glances again at taemin then looks away once more as he slowly shook his head.

"but i'm glad that he moves on from me, after everything he was better off without me-"

"wait, what are you saying?" taemin was confused but then it finally clicked, jimin had thought that the babies aren't his, "no, jimin listen, the babies that taehyung carries, is yours."

jimin looks again at taehyung's serene face and discreetly balls his fist on his lap trying not to let out any emotion except joy. he feels sorry for taehyung, especially now that his memories are starting to slowly come back, and he actually thought that once he started remembering about taehyung the feelings he had for the latter would also come back but it didn't, not the way it had before because right now as he remembers his lost memories, the feelings for jungkook remains the same, even getting stronger as he remembered. though he also know deep down he still cares for taehyung and want the best for him, and now that he knew that the twin taehyung is carrying, is his, he won't let taehyung raise it alone.