ch.eight

"t-ta~" taemin watch the brown eyed man mutters on his sleep. sweats bids on his forehead, brows furrowed, mouth slightly agape, tears brimming on the corner of his eyes.

"please, no.. don't. don't take him." he pleads hands clutching on the sheets. taemin was about to reach out but then he opens his eyes, wide and frantic, breathing heavily then his eyes landed on taemin who's looking worriedly at him.

"when did you get in?" he sits up and look down, he saw the other's face he's beautiful but he still don't remember who's that guy or what's the meaning of his dreams.

"just before you woke up. you should clean yourself and eat." taemin smiled and step back. he then nods and went towards his small bathroom inside his room.

"did you dream about something?" taemin asked once he came out.

"ha?" he asked, he wasn't sure why he feels like he doesn't want to share this one. it feels like he doesn't need to.

"about that blurred man?" taemin's tone was kinda hopeful or maybe he just heard it wrong.

"oh that, didn't see his face." he lied and taemin just let him eat his food.

"taemin?" he calls and taemin puts down his book and look at the brown eyed man.

"yes?" he puts down his spoon and fork and gulping down his medicines.

"can i go out for a walk?" he timidly asked afraid that taemin wouldn't let him.

"okay i'll let you, but when i'm only here remember that." he smiled hearing this and bows a little to taemin.

-

"are you sure you want to help us tae? you could just rest." namjoon spoke, they were doing a medical mission and taehyung wanted to help.

"yes hyung, and it's getting boring here alone.." taehyung silently spoke.

"okay, but you won't lift anything heavy, get it?" jin came out of the kitchen with a box full of medicines.

"okay hyung.." taehyung smiled his box smile and softly caress his tummy.

"is everything in the car, hon?" namjoon asked, checking a few more things they needed.

"yes, hon." jin answered and went out to put the last box on the track.

namjoon then calls the other volunteer for their event. asking if they were already there, when he knew that everything is fine, he follows his husband and taehyung outside and drive to the location.

"it's a small institute for uhm, you can say abandoned." namjoon spoke, earning taehyung's attention.

"orphanage?" taehyung asked and namjoon slightly shrugged.

"yeah kinda, if there's an orphanage for kids, home for the aged, this one is like all types of ages. just those, those who's left behind. no family at all." namjoon answered, eyes focus on the road. taehyung nods and look back on the road.

-

"where's my son?" an angry voice boom inside their shared room, mrs. jung stared shock at her husband. "what did he do to you?"

"nothing. he just.. the doctor said he h-had a hallucination due to lack of sleep and stress. he's already resting inside his room." mrs. jung still can't believe that her own son will do that to her, he might knew why but then she doesn't want to conclude that her own son was losing it all.

"this need to stop. he needs to stop grieving for someone who will never ever going back!" he shouts and burst out of the door to go to his son's room. mrs jung immediately follow her spouse.