ch.twenty-two

jungkook drive back to their shared place with thoughts drowning him. questions that needed to be answered but he wasn't sure if he really wanted to know and break his heart once more. the ring still perfectly wore on his pinky finger, chaining his heart more to the person he would never see again.

staying at his car for quite a while, try clearing his mind and not give way for the people to suspect him of knowing something. he sighs and collect his self, and went out. meeting the man he don't know if he could trust or not. smiling at him gently and innocently, he doesn't know how to feel -really.

he forces a small smile on his lips, being cautious and observant to the other. yoongi then notice the ring on his hand.

"oh, i bought it." he lied and excused his self then went to his room to be alone.

getting his phone and searched something, morse code. and then he was crying again when he saw that the meaning of the symbol on the ring was his nickname, jk.

--

hoseok was sat with his family having a dinner. he wasn't getting any better --he would never-- but tries his best to act like his old sane self to please his parents.

"it is a good idea, right hoseok?" his mother's hopeful tone resounded in their dining room. it felt cold, and lonely. he was staring at blank faces of jimin, everywhere he looks, everywhere he goes, he was there. staring at him, waiting for him to lose it all.

"hoseok?" it echoes once more, but it felt like he was underwater as the voice muffled inside his mind.

"hoseok?"

"hoseok?"

"are you happy now, hoseok?" there it is again, the image of jimin blankly staring at him.

"or are you even more lonelier?" slowly his head tilts to the side, a slow cruel smile draws on his pinkish lips. those devious lips that he always craves, but never meant to be his.

"why would i? you're with me." hoseok whispers, a smile on his lips.

"did you say something hoseok?" his mother worriedly asked.

"answer them, hoseok."

"yes." he simply answered and saw how jimin smiled at him, he was at ease. but his mother grows more weary for him, he was smiling and talking but not to them.

"then we'll arrange your departure at new york." his father spoke. "and miss ino park, recommended a good psychiatrist for you."

"why? i don't need it." hoseok suddenly answered, still not looking at his father.

"but it will help you." his father spoke sternly, leaving no room for argument.

"don't worry, i'll be with you throughout the process okay?" his mother sweetly assured him.

---

"jimin hyung!" jumi excitedly calls, he was happy that his pretty hyung already knows his real name. jimin looks back and saw jumi holding a few wild flowers he definitely plucks on their back garden. he crouched down and waiting for jumi to be in front of him.

"here, hyung, i made it for you." he says enthusiastically and gave jimin the flower crown, he smiles and gently ruffles jumi's soft hair.

"wow, thank you. then would you mind putting it on me?" jimin sweetly asked and the kid nods happily, putting the flower crown on jimin's head.

"you look even more beauwiful, hyung!" jumi blushes slightly as he giggles, jimin unconsciously smiles at the sight.

"am i really beautiful?" jimin asked, and jumi nods at him