chapter twenty-eight

eight years ago, when taemin met the one that changes everything. he actually never thought that someone will change the way he views life. from someone who doesn't believe in true love, to someone who falls deeply in love with that guy. that guy became everything he has. the guy he'll be willing to die for.

taemin loved him so much but it was six years ago when an incident happened. they were happy, everything was going smoothly, they became so sure of being together until the end. but he never expected that they would take him that fast.

"where are you?" taemin whispered to his self. he's been calling him for the fifth time after when  suddenly their call had been suddenly cut, and now his boyfriend isn't answering him and out of reach.

"you said you'll be back early, but where are you?" taemin couldn't help the bad feeling of something happened to him. biting his thumb he was about to dial his number again when the agent from the car company where he bought his car, calls.

"yes? is there any information about the car?" taemin frantically asked.

"yes sir, we already found the location it is on the suburb area, (address)." the agent answered.

"okay, thank you." taemin ended the call and immediately drive towards where his boyfriend is. it was quite far from his house, but he hopes he was fine.

taemin looks at the photo at his table, reaching for it. he gently smile and caress the frame.

"everything will be done, soon. i will make sure that he will face the consequences of his sins." taemin whispered, anger filling him up again. he stood up and put down the picture frame and went towards the third floor. tears swelling up on his eyes, he slows down when he was near that room. the only room that he has the access.

he fished out the key and unlock it. tears falls from his eyes when he opens up the door. the white room with the small window was all to familiar to him, he even memorized every part of that room. and there he was sleeping on the bed.

"don't worry, my love. jumi is doing well, though he still doesn't know about me.. i actually don't know how to tell him though.. i just really can't do it without you.." taemin gently holds his hand, careful not hurt him.

"and jimin is also doing well, he is getting better.. though i don't know if he will be if ever i tell him about taehyung."

jungkook tried focusing on his meeting but still his mind keeps on wandering about jimin and everything that he heard from taemin.

'is it really yours, jimin?' jungkook thought to his self.

the voices came in and out of his ears, his mind clearly wandering off the topic. his eyes blankly staring at the screen of his laptop. yoongi notice the restlessness of jungkook and wonder why? he was a bit odd once he came back from who knows where.

"are you okay?" yoongi discreetly whispers to jungkook but jungkook remains inside his own thoughts. yoongi could only sigh and just let jungkook be on his thoughts.

"how about the weekly data?" yoongi ask, skimming through the report they have.

"it's stable, sir." the man answered, yoongi hums.

the meeting goes for quite a while, planning on things that should be done to make their market wider and let their sales surpass their weekly quota.

"jungkook, you seem tired. maybe you should just take a rest." yoongi suggest after they left the meeting room. jungkook glances at him, still with those cold eyes.

"i'm fine. but can you cancel all my schedule today, i need to be somewhere." jungkook commands, walking straight inside his office without further interaction to yoongi. the older one just sigh, still confused and worried but push it off and just do what jungkook wants.

jungkook once inside his office, pull out his phone and make a call. gathering his things, as he waited for that person to pick up his call and after a few rings, the person answered.

"hello, are you perhaps free today?" jungkook stared outside the window, face all serious.

"why?" the other man asked, jungkook furrowed his brows.

"nothing, just.. i need to talk to you." jungkook answered.

"okay, jungkook. meet me here (address), i'll be waiting." the other man ended the call and jungkook slowly clenches his hand around the phone, tightly.

exhaling, he picks up his bag and went out of his office.

"are you already leaving?" yoongi asked, jungkook only nods at him then left.

"hoseok? where are you going? are you done packing your things?" his mother asked softly, hoseok stared for a second before nodding his head towards the woman.

"just meeting some.. friend."

"good, will be leaving early in the morning tomorrow, so be sure to be back so you could rest, okay?" his mother smiles, and hoseok slightly tilts his head before ignoring his mother and went outside and inside his car.

"do you really think this will help hoseok?" his mother quietly asked his father, talking about hoseok's treatment in another country.

"of course. he needs to be away to the things that reminds him about the incident." his father answered. but hoseok knew the real reason why his father wanted to throw him out, because he can't let anyone knew that his only son isn't mentally well. that would ruin his reputation.

and having someone who isn't well, will not profit him in any way. hoseok snorts lightly at what he heard. before quietly going back to his room.

"hello, jungkook." hoseok greets the man who's already waiting for him. jungkook looks up and just stared at him making hoseok slightly laughs at the reaction.

"you could pretend to be happy of seeing me, even a little, jungkookie." hoseok playfully spoke, taking the seat in front of jungkook.

"i'm not here to play with you, hoseok." jungkook seriously spoke, making hoseok smirk. hoseok then slowly sits opposite towards jungkook, and looks lazily at the menu.

"what would you like to have?" hoseok glances up at jungkook, still with his teasing tone. jungkook only stared at him blankly.

"i've already ordered." jungkook flatly answered, waiting for him to order his.

"hmm.. okay." he gave jungkook a wide crazy smile before calling for the waiter to take his order.

"so, what do you want from me?" hoseok leans on the backrest and lazily picks on his nails. jungkook irritatedly stared at him but let him be.

"aren't you showing your true self?" jungkook comments but hoseok just chuckled at him.

"am i? aren't i'm always like this?" hoseok taunts, smirking at jungkook.

"but are you jungkook?" hoseok crazily whispers, eyes glinting with mischief and anger.

"compare to you, i'm probably can still be called normal." jungkook answered, still stoic that makes hoseok burst out laughing. after calming down he wipes away the tears that form in his eyes and suddenly stared at jungkook with a serious look.

"hypocrite. you're such a hypocrite, jungkook." hoseok laughs, tilting his head sideway. "but really what do you want, mister pretend?" hoseok taunts again, hoping that jungkook will finally lose it but jungkook ignores it making hoseok more irritated on the inside.

"just one thing." jungkook spoke after a while, eyes focused on hoseok. and hoseok couldn't help but to inwardly smirk at that.

'finally.'

———

argh sorry for the crappy chapter, it doesn't make sense i know but it will in the few next chapters but i hope you still enjoy this! thanks!

what do you guys think of what jungkook asked to hoseok?