ch.thirteen

jungkook already hired a private investigator for jimin's case.

"yes, if it's okay i would like to meet you as soon as possible." jungkook spoke through the phone.

"okay mister jeon. i'll see you then." the man answered back and jungkook ended the call.

a knock was heard before yoongi gets in.

"so how was it?" he asked, pertaining to the office.

"uhm, good. have you already eaten yoongi hyung?" jungkook asked, typing something at his computer.

"are you already hungry? i could call for a delivery." yoongi says, already taking out his cellphone.

"okay, make orders for the staff too." jungkook said and yoongi nods at him.

"you really seem so in a good mood. i'm glad." yoongi spoke after his done ordering.

"i just realized that jimin would like it better if i just continue living my life." jungkook said, not clearly lying. he has other motives on why so suddenly he takes the position.

"that's good to hear." yoongi sincerely smile at jungkook but jungkook can't keep his guard down at anyone. it was pathetic to be honest, not fully trusting yoongi, who is there for him as he grows.

-

"hyung? how do you really know taemin?" taehyung asked out of the blue, namjoon looks at him and think.

"he's my classmate." namjoon answered.

"doesn't he reminds you of someone?" taehyung asked again. namjoon stop typing at his laptop and glance at taehyung.

"you noticed that too?" he asked, a little confused and curious. "well he does."

"su jin hyung. he reminds me of su jin hyung." taehyung answered.

"i thought i was the only one who noticed that." namjoon says.

"didn't you heard anything from taemin about su jin hyung?" taehyung asked, really curious on who's taemin?

"never, i don't think they knew each other. but he showed up, after su jin went missing."

taehyung glances at namjoon after hearing that. 'he showed up after su jin?'

"why are you so curious about taemin?" namjoon asked and taehyung just shrugged. it's just that taemin intrigued him.

"you could ask your jin hyung. i've heard from him that taemin was also friends with jimin."

"friends? i never heard that." taehyung spoke, he never heard it from jimin or to any of them.

"my son, mommy's doing great though a lot of things isn't like that, especially hoseok. i'm scared that he's sick but your father doesn't want to believe that he is." hoseok's mother cries as she gazes at the picture of his older son.

"your brother is slowly changing to someone i don't know. maybe this is my karma, for what we did. i never wanted to but she threatened me, i shouldn't have listened to her. i should have never. but it's too late now, the man's already gone."

hoseok stands at his parent's door room, that is slightly ajar. he heard everything but he can't feel any remorse from anything. he slowly backs away and walks back to his room, with stoic face.

"they deserved everything that happens to them." he quietly chants to his self.

-

"you see what you did, ino?" juhon spoke, accusingly. he regrets not fighting enough for his son.

"we've lost our son. but all this time i've never seen you grief for him, for your only son! are you even sure you're still human?!" juhon shouts, yes it's been months since the death of his son but no one knows the real reason. they still can't find who the culprit is. and here, his wife who never cares for anyone but her power and money.

"what nonsense is this about again, juhon? if you're gonna get home drunk then don't barged into my office spouting nonsense." she says nonchalantly and continue working.

"nonsense? you're calling the death of our son nonsense?! i really can't with you! i have enough ino! you aren't human! have you even visit his grave? i guess not, you're too busy to do so!"

"even if i weep for him, there's nothing gonna change. he'll still remain dead. so move on juhon. this world isn't just about jimin. he's already dead!" she still speaks ever so gracious, but dead in emotion.

juhon looks at his wife, wanting to laugh at her for being so apathetic about the whole situation. but all he could do was sighs.

"let's just get a divorce. i've had enough of you, you're a heartless monster." juhon spoke.

"then leave." she says, coldly. daring him to go because she knew he wouldn't, he's just some talk big but never do it.

juhon laugh, shaking his head as he leave the office and went out. instructing his driver to drive him to a hotel.

-

"pretty hyung!" jumi calls seeing that the pretty man at the third floor was out again in the garden. the man looks around and smiled seeing the small boy running towards him.

"hi jumi." he slowly crouches down, slightly cringes as he felt his stomach aches.

"are you feeling well now pretty hyung?" jumi cutely asked.

"i'm getting better now jumi. how about you?"

"i'm fine too hyung! you didn't go out when doctors like hyung went here, you should meet taehyung hyung! he's also so pretty just like you. and he have babies growing in him." he slightly blushes, remembering the face of taehyung.

"taehyung?" he asked, having the feeling familiarity like he'd heard that name somewhere.

"that's his name." jumi smiles and he just ruffles his hair and continue talking to the child about random things, but his mind still thinking about the name taehyung.

"eh jumi?" taemin calls, seeing the two was talking again.

"hyung!" he loudly calls, smiling so widely.

"he didn't pestered you, did he?" taemin asked, worried that jumi stresses him.

"no, he didn't." he answered, winking at jumi who chuckled and tried imitating the wink but just doing the blink. which makes him chuckled.

"come on now, it's time for you to eat so you could drink your medicine." taemin said, helping him stand.

"aw you going back already?" jumi pouts as he looks up to the two adults.

"well, hyung needs to take his medicine and rest up, jumi. you could play some other time again." taemin explains and ruffles his hair.

"okay hyung!" jumi says running inside the facility.