ch.twenty

jungkook walks down their building and went towards the coffee shop near his office. he got nothing left to do. he immediately went to the cashier and order his coffee.

"one iced americano, to go please." he says.

"is that all sir?" the woman asked and jungkook nods.

"okay, it'll be ready in a few, it's three dollars sir." jungkook give her the amount and went to have a seat.

jungkook was just looking at his phone when he saw a feet beside him, thinking it was the waitress but then he was surprised to see someone familiar.

"jungkook, right?" he asked, suddenly creeping jungkook but tried hiding it. "i'm sorry for suddenly walking in. it just that i saw you and remember you. i'm lee taemin by the way." he offers a smile, and jungkook sees that it is genuine so he shakes hand with taemin.

"uhm, h-how did you know me?" jungkook asked.

"my cousin talks about you a lot of times before." he smiles and it confused jungkook even more.

"oh silly me, jimin. park jimin is my cousin." he answered making jungkook froze.

"sir here's your order, enjoy." the woman bows and puts his coffee on the table and left.

"ji-jimin? i.. uhm.. y-you're jimin's cousin?" jungkook shakily asked and immediately look down as he felt his eyes water. gulping a few times and taemin saw his reaction and quietly sigh.

"yes.."

"doc lee?" taemin looks around and saw his intern calling for him and already holding their coffee.

"ah i gotta go, mister jungkook. it's nice meeting you." taemin said and was about to leave when jungkook holds his arm.

"ca-can we talk some other times?" jungkook eagerly asked and taemin saw that jungkook wants to know a lot, so he smiles and gets his business card and give it to jungkook

"of course. anytime you're ready, jungkook. i'll see you around." jungkook smiles and watches taemin leaves. then look at the business card on his hand.

jungkook doesn't know how to feel but a lot of question keeps on popping inside his mind, wanting to be answered.

picking up his coffee he went out and went back inside his office.

"oh? where have you been?" yoongi asked after seeing jungkook walking mindlessly down the hall.

"ah, just get some coffee." he answered.

"tomorrow you'll be having another meeting with the stockholders." yoongi reminded and jungkook smiles and nod at him.

"yoongi do you know someone named lee taemin?" jungkook suddenly asked.

"hmm.. no, why?"

"nothing."  jungkook just gave him a small again and went inside his office when he receive a call from the private investigator he hired.

jungkook immediately look around then answered his phone.

"yes?"

"good day mister jeon. i already got the result." jungkook quickly gets his keys.

"can we meet?" jungkook asked, getting out of the office and saw yoongi again but he just gesture at him and eagerly presses the button for the elevator.

"yes mister jeon. at the same place?" he asked.

"yes, thank you."

jungkook couldn't contain the nervousness he has. fidgeting as he keeps on looking at the small screen above the door. he don't know what to expect but he hopes he already got something that will lead them towards the culprit.