valentine's special (vmin)

another special chapter? 'cause why not? well, enjoy! —— this isn't connected to the plot of treacherous——

——

taehyung had a big fat crush with his roommate's boyfriend.

———————————————————————

taehyung had something swept under his rug. that he tried to hide away from anyone, though it really ain't much a secret that taehyung really had a thing with this brunet his roommate had brought around september this year. only to be introduce as his boyfriend, and fuck, taehyung swears he had a love at first sight at the lovely brunet.

and taehyung at first tried to keep low and just pretend that he wasn't affected by the charm that the guy holds. but damn, taehyung is failing miserably. he can't really help sometimes to stare a little longer than he supposed to every time the boy was around. and he was a little being too attentive to the boy, more than what his boyfriend do and that sucks for taehyung, because that little angel deserves every attention and every bits of your love.

taehyung would always imagined it was him holding the brunet every time his roommate will fuck him, or just cutely cuddles him on their sofa. he really wish he was that guy, maybe even just for a night or a week or fuck-- who was he kidding? taehyung doesn't want it to be just that and just end, he wanted the guy to be with him as long as he can.

it was the thirteenth day of october and came to know that it was the day that his angel was brought to life, the supposedly dinner date of him and his boyfriend was cancelled because his boyfriend is needed in his work and won't be coming back 'til the fifteenth of october which sucks, but taehyung really doesn't mind because he got to spend this lovely day with his unrequited lover and would gladly filled out the missing presence of his roommate.

jimin laughs gorgeously at the joke taehyung had spouted, they were situated at their dining area with ordered food, taiwanese, japanese and chinese food, just because jimin craves those and a few cans of beer. talking and just enjoying the night, and jimin was so thankful that he got taehyung to celebrate his birthday with, though he really was looking forward for his first celebration of it with his boyfriend.

"and there's one time when lucy tried sneaking out of our dorm room, naked because of a dare!" taehyung laughs at the memory of their college days, jimin smiles and patiently waited for the next part, staring and giving his full attention to the man in front of him, "well, you can say he got find out by the prefect! and by flash everyone knew about it by the next day, though he was unashamed, claiming that the prefect had been blessed with his glory!"

jimin snorts at that, perfectly imagining his boyfriend to actually boast about it. and it continues until both of them were fairly wasted and just carelessly laughing and talking and being a little bit too close than how they should. they were now in the sofa and just having the conversation with the still beer that they were trying to finish. jimin's legs were comfortably and perfectly settled on taehyung's lap, while taehyung's hand was placed on his knee, both slightly leaning to each other, not minding the invasion of their personal space.

jimin somehow ended up, completely and comfortably seated on taehyung's lap, hands both place on his stomach and head resting on taehyung's shoulder, while taehyung's slender arms wrapped possessively and protectively around the man he adores. it wasn't really the first time they stay close to each other but it was the first time they cuddled like this, almost intimately. his fingers subconsciously playing on jimin's small chubby fingers that is hanging on his side, they were in a silence but neither wants to actually breaks this comfortable situation they found their selves in.