ch.seven

"how was your sleep?" taemin enter the room with a tray of food. the brown eyed man stared at him and slightly smile.

"it was fine, i dreamt of someone again.." he said, looking innocently at taemin who just give him an enchanting smile.

"did you see the face this time?" taemin asked and set the tray on the small table beside the man's bed.

"yeah but it still kinda blurred.. i guess he was different from the man i dreamt the last time." he spoke, cheeks growing warm and tinted with glowing pink. taemin smirk and told him to eat.

-

"jungkook?" yoongi checks when the morning came. jungkook was curled up on his bed, no covers. yoongi sighs, this idiot.

he walk closer and gently shakes jungkook's shoulder but nevertheless he was happy that jungkook had fallen asleep. it was every night that he screams and cries, and then ended up staying a little more and getting a little less sleep. jungkook stirred on his sleep and slowly stretched his arms and legs.

"get up and clean, and join me in breakfast jeon." yoongi spoke, and jungkook stared blankly at the ceiling before him and nods. getting up was like the hardest part of his everyday life. he just wanted to stay on his bed and sleep, sleep for life.

but jungkook still abides and goes to the bathroom to clean his self. he rarely look in the mirror for those months, afraid of seeing how broken, lonely he is or maybe he was just afraid to see the memories of jimin playing vividly on those reflection. but this time he took the courage to look at his own reflection, deep and dark eyebags, long and messy hair, dry lips, hallow cheeks, unshaved hair.

"you look okay too with your hair long." jimin almost whispered, jungkook was lucky to even hear it. he looks through the mirror and saw jimin glanced up to him and back to his book. he smiled and goes to jimin, not really touching but just sitting beside him.

"should i keep this hair?" jungkook shyly asked and jimin looks up and nods at him. jungkook felt happy.

"you should cut your hair, it's growing out." yoongi spoke once they were settled on the dining table. jungkook frown but still nods anyway.

"is there any new to the case?" jungkook asked.

"nothing new but the investigator found something unusual about hoseok's alibi." jungkook's ears perks up, looking intently at yoongi.

"what about it?" yoongi shrugged, playing with his food.

"not really sure, but he said that hoseok's alibi is too perfect to the time frame of jimin's death, he said that it doesn't feel right." yoongi shrugged again even him can't understand what the investigator was telling him.

"okay, uhm how's your work?" jungkook awkwardly asked, he doesn't want to make yoongi feel that this is just all about jimin. he also wants to thank the latter for being there for him.

"well, it's good. but hey kook, when are you going to get that position? you know your dad is still trying to talk to me to get you back on track." yoongi carefully answered, peeking through his bangs.

"i don't know, i just really wanted to focus on jimin's case." yoongi nods as he sighs.

"but you can still do it you know? and it's much more better to get out than just stay here."

jungkook only look away, fork silently lied down on the plate. he isn't in the right state of mind to actually run the company, and even though he keeps on telling his self that he needs to help yoongi in the company, but he also know that he'll just be a nuisance with yoongi.

"just give me another two months yoongi, and i will." jungkook swear, looking up at yoongi. and yoongi can only nods at him, hoping for him to really get better and move on.

-

"what's happening to you hoseok?" his mother cried as she saw how lifeless his son is, he can't be even talk with normally. he keeps on staring into nothing then for a second he would start screaming and throwing tantrums, it scared his mother but he won't even tried to get help, he doesn't want to.

"leave me alone!" hoseok screams and started throwing things, mrs jung was stood frozen and just watch her son. "why can't you leave me alone! jimin stop!"

his mother was shock to hear hoseok screaming jimin's name. curiosity was already seeping in on why her son was hallucinating with jimin. hoseok suddenly cries loudly, muttering words to his self. mrs jung starts moving towards the crying man, careful not to startle him.

"i just... i just wanted you..." hoseok keeps on whispering it to his self, clutching his shirt tightly. "...to love me."

"hoseok.." she whispers and suddenly hoseok snaps his head and glared at his mother, suddenly charging at her.

"hoseok! stop!" she shouts as she tried getting off his hands against her neck. "it~s m~me yo-your mom!" she shakily spoke. hoseok's eyes doesn't show any emotion, like he was a dead person. no, not dead but evil.

"mrs. jung? mister hoseok!" one of the maids scream in horror alarming hoseok as he finally came to his senses and looks at her mother terrified at what he did. his mom was lying scared and weak at the floor, staring at him like he isn't her son.

"i~ i'm sorry. mom i'm sorry." hoseok tried touching her but she moved back with wide eyes, trembling hands. stopping hoseok, his mind screaming to kill her.

but before he could touch her again, the bodyguards went in and take her away from him.

"this is your fault jimin!"

"wh-what's happening to him?" his mother cried as soon as they were out of the room.

"mrs. jung, are you okay?" the maid asked, giving her a glass of water. she nods and shakily holds it. "is mister hoseok okay?" she stops drinking her water and looks away, even her wasn't sure if he's fine but he looks not, mentally.
-

"mother has called to ask how you are tae, you aren't answering your phone." jin spoke when taehyung enters the kitchen.

"oh, i actually kinda misplaced my phone.. so how are they?" taehyung gets an orange in the fridge and sit on the stool.

"they were fine, missing us and all.. and oh i haven't told them about your babies. you should when you find your phone." jin smiles and get his self a fruit. smiling fondly at taehyung.

"why?" taehyung asked after swallowing his food. jin shakes his head and shrugged.

"well i'm just happy that you're happier these days and you take care of yourself better." jin looks down on his apple, glad tears breams at his eyes. taehyung smiled and softly caress his swollen belly.

"i need to take care of myself because i have two little angels to raise." jin can see how light and how taehyung glows when he talks about his children and it made his heart swells.

"i'm glad.. and just remember that joonie and i are just here. we will help you to raise your kids." jin reach out for his hand and give him a little squeeze. taehyung smiled.

"you heard that babies? you have three parents waiting for you." taehyung spoke as a tear fall, even though he was trying to be more fine for his twins he still wishes that jimin was here to witness his children grows and for his children to feel loved by him.