ch.eleven

jungkook wakes up, completely confused on his surroundings, as he can remember he was at jimin's tomb so why is he in a bed? but soon realization took over that he was at his own room.

"it was probably yoongi who brought me here." he whispered. he felt like it was the longest time he slept for months. looking at his phone and seeing it was just only five in the morning.

and not feeling sleeping again, he decided to cook breakfast for the both of them. he didn't know why but he feel more okay today. after cleaning his self, he even shaved. going down to the kitchen to start cooking. he even hums as he cooks, yoongi wakes up a few more minutes and groans. he has a headache, going to the bathroom to clean his self and went down to cook but got surprised when he saw jungkook preparing the cooked food on the plates.

'eh? is this really jungkook?' yoongi was happy to see jungkook acting like this, he was more surprised though. he got really used to jungkook being all depressed and won't even move but now he cooks and seems to be in a good mood.

"good morning." yoongi says, surprising jungkook. jungkook slightly smile.

"hey good morning." he greeted back and took off his apron. "let's eat?" he says, sitting down on the chair.

yoongi wasn't really sure how to address this, it may cause for jungkook to be awkward if he says anything, but it leaves the air if stiff if he wouldn't.

"this taste good." yoongi still awkwardly say. he is happy, he really is but he somehow got used of jungkook being quiet.

"thanks.. yoongi, i'll go to the office today to check some things." jungkook spoke, surprising the hell out of yoongi.

"t-that's good to hear." yoongi utter. and silence once resided between them but they let it just happen and continue eating.

jungkook proceeds to preparing his self for today. though what he promised of two months to yoongi isn't over yet, he just realized that he's taking this too far and too long. he needed to get his life back together and fight along. and right now he just have his one goal, and that is to give justice for jimin.

"yes, mister jeon. jungkook said he will go to the company today." yoongi spoke through the phone, glad but still surprised and confused on why so suddenly?

"i'm glad to hear that yoongi, and please yoongi look over for him for the mean time okay?" yoongi nods automatically, and then slightly chuckling at his idiotic response.

"of course, mister jeon. i'll gladly do that." yoongi said and waited for jungkook's father to end the call, and then proceeded to do his routine.

jungkook look at his reflection, without resenting his self for the first time again but how he hated that he lost so much weight. ignoring that, and fixes his tie, and combing up his hair to the side.

"what are you doing?" jungkook shyly asked when jimin keeps on playing with his hair.

"nothing, just styling it up." he casually answered and turned jungkook around and stared at him with pucker lips. before nodding and touching jungkook"s hair a few more.

"there." jimin said and take off his phone and snap a photo, surprising jungkook.

"eh? let me look." jungkook says but jimin just closes his phone and walk away. "hey! jimin!" jungkook followed.

"you looked handsome, so don't worry." jimin compliments him with a small smile and jungkook immediately blushed and fidgets on his shirt.

"that hairstyles suits you. well whatever styles suits you.. but i like it better like that." jimin says not noticing how flustered jungkook became.

jungkook was smiling shyly and trying to engrave it to his mind. that park jimin, complimented him again.

jimin then looks at his way and see jungkook smiling at his self, he smiles slightly the pain is drowning him inside. 'in that, i wouldn't remember taehyung in you..' jimin's mind whispered and he quickly look away.

"oh, you rarely styled your hair like that." yoongi comments and jungkook just shyly look down.

"i just some changes.." he whispered and followed yoongi outside.

"you look good." yoongi kindly smiles and lead the way.

the ride was quiet but jungkook has nothing better to say so he just stayed quiet and waited for then to reach the company.

-

"hoseok  dear? are you in there?" his mother called, carrying a food of tray. hoseok stared blankly at the ceiling, he had his first appointment with a psychologist the other day, but nothing happened. he never spoke.

"dear? i'm going in." she spoke, before the maid slowly open the door, it's dark and kind of reeks of bad odor, alcohol and cigarettes.

"you should eat, you haven't since the other day." she slowly gets in and hoseok glance at him and sat down.

"just leave it there." he says and walks towards the bathroom. she can only sigh and left the tray on hoseok's round table inside his bedroom.

"is there anything you want more, hoseok?" she asked, letting in the maid so she could clean the place while hoseok is in the bathroom.

no answer, the maid quickly disposed the bottles and used cigarettes. afraid that hoseok might slash out to her. hoseok was never been like this, he was kind and always gentle and sweet to everyone but for the past months, he changes drastically. like he wasn't even hoseok.

it's been an hour that hoseok went inside the bathroom, and the maid was already done cleaning his room. the food was already cold.

"what did you like about jimin?" hoseok asked taehyung who is in the bath with him. massaging his head with green tea flavored shampoo.

taehyung blushed hearing it, and slightly grins to his self. "i don't know.. he's handsome and pretty smart." taehyung answered and hoseok hums in agreement.

"but he's a bad boy, tae. he always gets into trouble y'know. and he's nothing but bad news." hoseok says and rinse taehyung's hair.

"but i still believe that he is kind." taehyung answered.

"we don't know him that well.."

"that's why i don't want to judge him." taehyung smiled and hoseok slightly blush seeing the box smile of his best friend.

hoseok kind of knew jimin, since their family is friends with the park, but he never had a chance to have an interaction with jimin and he's actually scared of him since of those rumors going around about jimin. but nothing ever been proven except that he always gets into fights.

hoseok stared at taehyung who is still playing in the water. 'it isn't impossible for jimin to like you.' he thoughts to his self. standing up and walk outside to leave taehyung enjoy his self.

"even after death it was always been you, taehyung. i thought that he will love me after you're gone but i was wrong because jungkook came. and ruined everything. he takes my jimin away from me." hoseok whispered still on the bathtub.

"but no one will have him now. no one." he smiles sinisterly then blankly stared at the tiled wall of his bathroom.

---------

hi! sorry for the long update of this story.

but i'm writing another story called 'satisfaction', of course a jikook story again. and i remembered saying that i will upload the sope fanfic but i totally forgot about it. but i might within the week and i will also update 'entertainer' too. and thank you for all the reads and votes, thank you so much!

-stay safe everyone!