CHAPTER 1

Mother-Jihyo
Father-Jeongyeon
Daughters:Nayeon-9
                    Momo-7
                     Sana-6
                     Mina-5
                     Dahyun-4
                     Chaeyoung-3
and.              Tzuyu-1

Author's PoV
Today jihyo waked up so early, just to prepare breakfast for her kids. Not only that ,because she's also excited since today is chaeyoung's very first day in school.

"Mommy!!sana gave my chocolate to dahyun."momo said as she sobs in crying just because of her chocolate.

"It's okay momo. I'll just buy another one for you."jihyo said to calm down the little momo.

"Okay."momo said and run to the living room.

"Jihyo!!tzuyu is crying. I tried so much but tzuyu just cry harder."jeongyeon said while carrying chaeyoung and holding sana's small hands.

"Maybe because you look like a monster for her."jihyo teased and went to their bedroom to find baby tzuyu crying.

She carried tzuyu up and brought her to the living room, where jeongyeon and her other kids are. While she's walking down ,tzuyu slowly become quiet and stops crying. Tzuyu just glared at her mother's face.

When jihyo sits beside jeongyeon, tzuyu slowly fall asleep."Thanks jihyo and sorry If I disturb you."jeongyeon said as she felt sorry for his wife.

"Ya!!jeongyeon we are both her parents no need to say sorry about it."jihyo said.

"Mommy!!!Where's my bag?"nayeon screamed from her room. Jihyo immediately put tzuyu on jeongyeon's arm and run to where nayeon is.

When she entered. She saw nayeon having a hard time in finding her bag.

"Where did you last saw it?"jihyo asked.

"I just put it in here."nayeon said and pointed her study table.

"If that so, then who the hell did stole your bag?"jihyo asked to her self.

The door opened."Mommy I saw a bag in the pwayroom."mina said while rubbing her cute little eyes. Jihyo rushed to the playroom and saw nayeon's bag.

"Oh nayeon here's your bag."jihyo said and handed the bag to nayeon.

"But mommy my book is gone."nayeon said and showed her bag.

"Oh my, let's ask your sisters about it."jihyo said and both of them went back to the living room.

"Kids, can you tell me who used nayeon's book?"jihyo asked.

"I washed the book mommy. Because it's dwity."dahyun said and hugged jihyo's legs.

"Aww~dahyun. Thank you for washing the book but it's not washable."jihyo said and kissed dahyun in her forehead.

"Mommy! What do we do now?"nayeon pouts.

"I will try to ask your teacher about it. Nayeon is it okay?"jihyo said as she hold both of nayeon's hand.

"Yes mommy. I'll just borrow my friends book."nayeon said and gave a thumbs up.

"Okay okay let's eat breakfast. I know my smart dahyunie is hungry."jeongyeon interrupts and went to the dining area with the kids.

Jihyo's heart melts as she take a glance to jeongyeon and the kids. She can't imagine that from all of the challenges she and jeongyeon had faced. They are still together until now.

"Jihyo!!come here. Chaeyoung won't eat if you will not come in here."jeongyeon shouted from the dining area.

"Yes my chaeyoung!!. Mommy is coming"jihyo shouted back and walked to where her family is.