CHAPTER 15

Author's PoV
The family went home after a week of vacation in busan. As what jihyo had promised they will go in a cat and dog sanctuary to adapt a new pet.

"Mom, I need to go on my classmate's house. Do you remember? Her mother is Aunt irene."nayeon said.

"Why? It's vacation and you don't have any practices in archery."jihyo asked.

"Please mom. You will go with dahyun in a sanctuary right? I'll bring momo, sana and mina on seulgi's house. I'll take care of them."nayeon said.

"Really?! Then maybe I'll let you go there. But I will pick you guys at 4 pm. If something will happen to them, something will also happen to you. Okay?"jihyo asked.

"Okay."nayeon replied.

When the girls already prepared their selves. Jihyo sent them to irene's house. Jeongyeon wasn't home 'cause he's busy handling and managing their business.

"Take care girls!"jihyo shouted as she waved her hand to her daughters.

"Bye!"the four girls replied.

"I'll take care of them, jihyo."irene said and smiled.

"Thanks."jihyo replied and started to drive the car.

*After few moments*
Jihyo and the left girls arrived in the sanctuary.

"Mommy can I have a dog?"dahyun asked.

"Of course dahyunie, you can choose your pet."jihyo answered.

"I want a dog too, mommy."tzuyu said.

"I don't want."chaeyoung muttered.

"Why chae?"jihyo asked.

"They have rabies."chaeyoung answered.

"I wish jeongyeon is here."jihyo whispered.

"Hello ma'am. Are you ms.jihyo?"the young lady asked.

"Yes miss."jihyo replied.

"Over there, ma'am. Ah, please watch out the kids so they won't get bitten."the lady instructed and left.

"Thanks."jihyo said.

"That white dog is cute."dahyun said and run to the dog.

"Girls be careful."jihyo reminded.

While the girls are playing, feeding and having fun with the dogs and cats, jihyo just sit in the corner and watch the kids.

On the other side, while jihyo and her other daughters is having fun. Irene is doing hard because of the girls.

"Aunt irene can I eat this fried chicken?"momo asked.

Irene can't say no to the kid so she had no choice but to nod on it."Okay, momo."irene replied.

"Can I read that books?"mina asked timidly while pointing the books on the shelf.

"Ah, yes mina. You can."irene answered.

"Mommy! Can we go outside?"seulgi asked.

"No, seulgi. It's too cold outside and it will be dangerous."irene said.

"Okay."seulgi said and pouts.

"It's okay, seulgi. Let's just bake cookies."nayeon suggested.

"Nayeon is right. Do you know how to bake cookies, nayeon?"irene asked.

"Yeah, my mom teach me when I was 5."nayeon answered.

"Wow, seulgi learned baking when she's ten. The gap is really huge."irene compared.