CHAPTER 10

Author's PoV
It's already 12 am of the morning and it's just means, that it's Christmas day!!

"What's my gift?!"nayeon excitedly asked.

"Me too."momo said.

"Kids, christmas aren't the day to receive gifts. It's the day to show that you love your love ones."jihyo suddenly said.

"Your mom is right. What if we went to an orphanage, later. After you guys sleep. It will be fun."jeongyeon said.

"What we're going to do there?"nayeon asked.

"It's up to you, nayeon. You can possibly find new friends. Not only iisoo and jinnie."jihyo advised.

"Yay!! Do they have many babies?"the cute little dahyun asked.

"Of course sweety."jihyo replied.

"Okay, open your gifts, now."jeongyeon said.

The kids was surprised from their gifts. Nayeon received a beautiful pink dress and a music box. Momo received a big box of chocolate and a book about foods. Sana received a rubber shoes and a sports wear. Mina received a big doll house and a doll. Dahyun received a Japanese dictionary and two big teddy bear. Chaeyoung received an art materials and cooking set of toys. While tzuyu received a bracelet, talking doll and a teether.

"Ahhhh mo-m-mmy!!"tzuyu shouted.

"I think tzuyu loved our gifts to her."jihyo mumbled.

"Mommy I want that doll."chaeyoung said and look into tzuyu.

"It's okay chaeyoung. Mommy will buy like that for you."jihyo said and carried chaeyoung up.

"It's okay chae. We'll buy you like that next time."jihyo said and comfort the kid.

"Borrow this chae!"mina said and gave her doll to chaeyoung.

"Thank you eonnie."chaeyoung said and hugged mina as jihyo put her down.

"Aww~their such a kind hearted like me."jeongyeon said.

"Yeah your such a kind person. Your an arrogant man."jihyo said to make jeongyeon embarrassed.

"What does arrogant mean?"sana asked.

"It's just means a bad person sana. But don't say it to anyone that easily."jihyo explained.

"Okay kids let's sleep, merry christmas."jeongyeon said and carried dahyun and chaeyoung on her arms.

While jihyo carried mina and tzuyu. And the other three, followed with their parents.

When it was already 9. Jihyo waked her family up and reminded them for the day's activity.

"Jihyo it's still early."jeonggeon complained while walking to the living room with closed eyes.

"It's not. Look at the clock."jihyo said.

"Ahh~ I thought it's still 4 am. My brain is not really good in predicting time."jeongyeon mumbled as he saw the time on the clock.

"Yeah this time. You're right."jihyo said.

"Mommy! We're done taking a bath."momo said and sit beside jeongyeon in the couch.

"Look at your daughters. They already take a bath."jihyo scold.

"I'll take my shower later."jeongyeon said.

...
They eat breakfast after jeongyeon take his shower. When they finished eating they entered their van and drive to the orphanage.

"We're here!! "jeongyeon said when they arrived in the orphanage.