CHAPTER 27

Author's PoV
Today, jihyo, jeongyeon and the girls were just at home. They are doing their different businesses as usual.

"Mom, where's my phone?"nayeon asked with a worried face looking at jihyo.

"I don't know. Try to find it on your room."jihyo said while busy on knitting.

"Momo eonnie!!! Where's my bibimbap!!"dahyun shouted aloud.

"Huh? I'm cooking jokbal here. I saw sana eating. Try to find her."momo replied in sarcastic loud voice.

"Wae? Are you again going to accuse me?!"sana yelled.

"You're so noisy girls."jeongyeon said with half closed eyes.

"So, where's my bibimbap?"dahyun asked.

"I put it in the fridge. I saw it in the table earlier."chaeyoung said as she went down from her room.

"Ah, okay."dahyun said and went to the kitchen to get her bibimbap.

"Sana, did you saw my book?"mina asked.

"Ha? I don't read book, it's tiring."sana replied.

"Who's picture is this?"tzuyu asked from upstairs throwing a small picture to the floor.

"Hahahahhaha, it's momo eonnie I guess."sana laughingly said.

"Aww, she's cute. I never seen this picture, anyway."dahyun said and run to momo.

"Yeah, thanks for admiring guys."momo said and rolled her eyes.

"Huh! I'm the cutest in here!!"sana shouted from the living room.

"I don't care!!"momo shouted back.

"Oh, don't speak sana. You guys are going to fight again."jihyo reminded and glared at sana.

"Ne~"sana muttered.

"Let's play guys!!"chaeyoung shouted.

"What is it? What is it?"sana asked.

"Ahm, truth or dare. I'm getting tired with the mafia game. So, let's try the new one. I bet it's really fun."chaeyoung replied.

"I don't want to play that game. I'll just watch you girls."jihyo said.

"I wanna play it."jeongyeon said while rubbing his eyes.

"Come on everyone!!"sana shouted.

"No, thanks. I need to find my phone."nayeon said.

"I'm cooking jokbal."momo refused.

"I was watching a drama and I am just in the first episode."mina reasoned out.

"I am eating bibimbap. Don't disturb me. I'm warning you guys."dahyun replied while chewing her bibimbap.

"I'll hit your heads if you try to talk on me."tzuyu said.

"Nah, come on. It's gonna be fun. Don't worry let's do all your business stuffs, after the game."sana said and gave a stare to each of them.

"Okay, I'll just find my phone later."nayeon said.

"Well, I'm done with my jokbal."momo said.

"I'll just watch it later."mina replied.

"I'll just eat it later. No one can touch it, only me."dahyun said.

"Fine, just make sure that I'll be having fun on it."tzuyu muttered and sighs.

"Yay!"sana exclaimed.

"Okay, let's start it."

"Sana eonnie!, can you find a water bottle?"

"Yeah, just use this. I was going to drink it but I'll just reschedule it on another time."sana said and gave the bottle to chaeyoung.