CHAPTER 20

Author's PoV
"What are we doing here?"jihyo asked momo, who's busy putting make up on her face.

"You're lucky momo that I doesn't have any work to do today."jeongyeon mumbled as he lay on the couch.

"Someone is coming here. It's my future husband."momo answered.

Jeongyeon gulped and widened his eyes. While jihyo put a blank expression on her face.

"Who's that guy?"jeongyeon asked.

"It's kim heechul, he's a very nice and kind guy. And, he's already a company CEO."momo replied.

"Kim heechul? Is he the son of a celebrity?"jihyo curiously asked.

"Yes, mom. But I'm telling you he's a very humble guy."momo answered.

"Is he your classmate or schoolmate before?"jeongyeon queried.

"He's my senior before. Actually he's 30 (let's just lower heechul's age)."momo explained.

"What?! He's older than your sister? It's okay with me if he's 28. But it's maybe too much if he's already 30."jeongyeon said.

"It's okay, jeong. Momo is a wise girl. I'm sure she won't like heechul if heechul wasn't a nice guy."jihyo defended.

"Yeah, mom is right. I won't choose him, if he's an unbearable guy."momo agreed.

"I'm just saying my opinion. I doubt of trusting heechul. Unless, he would do something that can make me change my own perception on him."jeongyeon reasoned.

"What is it?"momo asked.

"Nothing, but let's invite him for tonight's dinner. I'm sure your sisters would gladly welcome him to our family, except me."jeongyeon answered.

"Oh, dad. Can you give heechul a chance?"momo asked.

"Of course, it's not hard to give a chance."jeongyeon replied.

"I guess it will be a long quibble between the two of you. And plus, the other girls. I have no doubt that they will ruin this night's dinner. They never shut their mouth. I pity that guy."jihyo muttered.

"Ding dong!!"

"Ohh, it's heechul."momo excitedly exclaimed while walking out to the gate.

She opened the gate and greeted heechul.

"Hello heechul. Mom and dad is inside. My sisters wasn't here, they are busybodies. They are such a very mean persons, so better if they are not here."momo said.

"Ah, Is your dad wasn't mad at me?"heechul asked.

"I don't think so. He's also like you, a very kind man."momo sweetly replied."Let's go."momo said and leaded heechul inside.

As they entered, heechul was amazed with their house. Actually not really much with the house, since he's also from a chaebol family. But what caught his attention is the huge portraits of each of the siblings with different weird pose. "Your house is pretty big and luxurious huh?"heechul mumbled.

"Yeah, thank you. Don't look at my other sister's faces. They are kind of disgusting and I don't want you to be in love with any of them. Who knows, one of them will become your mistress in an unknown time."momo said.

"Don't say that momo. They are pretty like you but I won't cheat from you."heechul said.

"Here they are. Is he heechul?"jihyo asked.

"Ahm, yes ma'am. I just wanna ask permission on you. Can I date momo?"heechul suddenly asked.

"Direct to the point? You should ask the permission from both of us. If my wife would grant you, the that doesn't mean that I already agreed with it. I'm the father of momo so ask me too. I didn't raise my daughter to marry a stupid rich guy. What ever you have, I don't care. My daughters are more precious as anything so let's talk frankly."jeongyeon replied.