CHAPTER 17

Author's PoV
Today, jihyo, jeongyeon and the seven girls are just at home. Jeongyeon is playing mobile game, jihyo busy on knitting, nayeon still sleeping, momo eating, sana on the swimming pool, mina sitting by the window, dahyun watching at them, chaeyoung drawing mina, and tzuyu facing her phone.

Everything is in peace, until jeongyeon got a mere idea.

"What if we talk about me and your mom's love life when we were just friends to lovers?!"jeongyeon exclaimed.

"That's not a good idea, jeong."jihyo said and shook het head.

"It's a good idea, I think."momo said while eating.

"Momo call them."jeongyeon commanded. And momo nod on it.

Momo first went in the pool, where sana is.

"Ya!sana dad said you go to the living room!!"momo shouted.

"Waeyo?"she asked while splashing water on momo.

"Stop it!!"

"Tell me the reason first."sana said and continue splashing water on momo.

"Just go there!"momo said and run inside, wet.

She next went to where chaeyoung, mina and dahyun is. In the 2nd floor.

"Guys! Dad said you should go in the living room. He has some to tell us!"momo said to the three.

"Can he schedule it later?"chaeyoung asked.

"No, chae."momo answered.

"Is he not going to work? I'm scared will be bankrupt after this."dahyun asked.

"He's not going to work, dahyun."momo again answered.

"What if dad will going to announce a bad news? Isn't it?"mina asked.

"Ahhh!!! No mina it's not a bad news! You guys are like playing with me. Can you stop asking and just follow me?!"momo shouted.

"Dad didn't force you to call us."mina mumbled.

"She only think of foods that's why she's like that."dahyun said.

"I wonder how important is that matter is."chaeyoung muttered and went down.

"By the way, why are you so wet eonnie?"chaeyoung asked.

"Stop asking!! Sana just do this to me."momo angrily said.

"Really? But you're cute. Sana should always do it."mina said and followed chaeyoung.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute~"dahyun teased and walked away.

"I hate you!!"momo shouted.

Momo went to nayeon's room after it.

"Nayeon eonnie!! Wake up!!"momo shouted right on nayeon's ear.

"Stop talking horsy."nayeon mumbled with closed eyes.

"What are you saying horse? Huh? Are you calling me horsy?! How dare you? If I were your mother I will really kill you!! I hate you!!"momo said while hitting momo with the pillow.

"I love you~"nayeon replied with still closed eyes.

"Ya! Are you sleeping?!"

"Ahhh~ you're the eldest you should do this! Eonnie wake up!!"momo said and walk back downstairs.

"Dad, nayeon eonnie don't wanna wake up."momo said with and sit in the couch.

"Really?"jeongyeon asked that momo answered with a nod.