CHAPTER 25

Author's PoV
"Party party! Yeah! Party! Let's party!"chaeyoung sang while jumping around in the couch.

"You're ruining the couch. It didn't do anything bad on you but you seems to don't care what the couch's feelings."sana scolded.

"Huh! Who the heck told you that couch has feelings? You're getting more smart as you get older."momo contradicted.

"I'm not talking to you. I'm just saying that she could ruin and destroy it. Does putting things for an instance is too bad? You're pretending to be so smart but you're actually not."sana replied.

"I don't ask any reply so stop talking. I'm just giving a comment not disagreeing you."momo said.

"What's with chaeyoung today?"dahyun asked while munching the chips.

"What's with her? She just pranked me. She's so annoying if only you guys know."tzuyu stated.

"Who wouldn't know that she's annoying when she always bother anyone living here."nayeon replied.

"Ani, not only here. She's doing such crazy things wherever she go."mina commented.

"It's actually dahyun's fault. They are always together, that's why they grew having an evil side the most."nayeon blamed.

"Huh! Are you sure? You're maybe mistaken. You're the most evil in here. Every time you go and speak for bad descriptions, you're always referring your self."dahyun said.

"Come on guys! Let's go yeah!"chaeyoung shouted.

"She's insane."mina mumbled.

Later, when chaeyoung was done having fun around. She went outside with mina and drink soju with her.

"I reallyyyy reallyyy love zooojuu. It's zoo deli~"

"Chae, you're already drunk."mina said while helping chaeyoung to stand up.

"What? Are you mina? You're not mina."

"Stop it, let's get going."mina said but didn't stop chaeyoung from walking away.

"Chae! Chae!"mina shouted but the younger girl didn't listen and has no plans to listen on mina.

"That cub is so stubborn. What's her problem?! I won't really save her if something bad happens to her. She's unbelievable."mina whispered angrily and sighs.

Then, as what just expected. Chaeyoung made a trouble. She argued with a bus driver.

"Ya! Who told you to drive in here? It's for the public, so I have a right to walk here whenever I want."chaeyoung angrily said.

"Miss, it's for public transportation and not for you."the driver replied.

"Really? That's absurd. You're a liar. Don't you dare to speak against me. I don't believe you!!"chaeyoung said then vomited right to the driver's shirt.

"Heol! It's definitely crazy."mina mumbled.

Meanwhile...

"I really sorry ajusshi. I won't let her do it anymore. Please forgive us."mina apologized while keep on bowing.

"It's okay, it's not even your fault. But let me just tell you, you must watch your sister often. If not, I'm sure she'll make everything worst."the driver said.

"Kamsa ajjusshi."mina replied.

As the driver stepped out of the comfort room, mina scolded chaeyoung.

"Chae, are you going to kill me? You're being too silly. You're slowly destroying your life. And by the way, you're already drinking bear."mina said, but not any words come out on chaeyoung's mouth because she just fall asleep while standing there.