CHAPTER 16

Author's PoV
Many years had passed and the girls are already grown up. Nayeon is already 26 and having a part time job in a cafe. She doesn't have a permanent work because she didn't finish her studies. She actually got expelled with her school because of having so much violation such as; not wearing proper clothes, colored hair, and fighting with other students. Jeongyeon and jihyo didn't tolerate her mistakes, so they decided to let her be expelled. She's still the nayeon when she's teen and always do having a very silly and sometimes matured personality.

"Mom, I need to go. It's hard to commute this late."nayeon hurriedly said to her mother and run outside. She's not using their car because jeongyeon is scared that nayeon will get involved in an accident.

"Okay, take care."jihyo said while vacuuming.

"Mom! Did you see sana?"momo asked while eating her breakfast. Momo is 24 years old and currently working in a department store. She finished her studies and she finished in tourism and applied in an airline as stewardess. She's still waiting for an update from the airlines before she start on working. She's still foodie and good in dancing. She never get fat or something. She's still caring towards her sisters, so much.

"Sana? I don't know."jihyo replied.

"I'm here!!"sana run from upstairs while brushing her teeth.

"Mom I won't eat breakfast. I'm going late."sana added and run back upstairs. Sana is 23 years old and already graduated. She's also on the department store with momo. She's planning to apply on the same airline, where momo applied. She also enrolled in tourism and finished it, since she want to be with her sister. She's still clumsy, as always. She's still loud and cheerful but often having some sudden tantrums without any main reasons.

"I'll prepare food for you! You should eat."jihyo said and started preparing food for sana.

"Mom, I need to go."mina said and run outside. Mina is a graduating student in nursing course. She's 22 years old and she's still studying. She had quit in ballet since she was 19 because of busy schedule. She's still so quite and timid person. She usually having some mood swings if she's having some problem about something or someone. She's also affected with her anxiety and trauma, when she was young.

"You're not eating breakfast again? Do you want to get sick? Are you really a nurse?!"jihyo angrily asked.

"Come on jihyo. They are old enough to know what's wrong and right for them."jeongyeon said as he kissed jihyo's forehead and run outside. Jeongyeon become a known businessman in the whole south korea. Their family business already had 53 branches nationwide for the past decade. He's also too busy on his clothing company. Jeongyeon never even change. He's still the husband that jihyo married, before. He's still so kind, funny, confident and always finding time to spend with he's family. Despite of being rich, he's still being so humble to everyone and very sweet to jihyo and her daughters.

"Ya! Aren't you going to eat?! They are really like you!!"jihyo shouted and almost hit jeongyeon with the chopsticks she's holding.

"Mom, I need to go bye~"chaeyoung said and went out. Chaeyoung is also in nursing course, like mina. She is 20 years old and in 2nd year college. She's still doing some artworks in the present but only in free time. Due to lack of time because of her studies. Chaeyoung is still the talkative chaeyoung on her childhood. She's having so much friends and peers almost everywhere. She's kind and very outgoing to anyone. And very sweet and loving to her mina eonnie, until now.

"Okay~ chae."jihyo muttered.

"Dad will send us in the university. Tell momo and sana eonnie, mom. Tell them to ride the another car."chaeyoung shouted.