CHAPTER 13

Author's PoV
Today, the family has a trip to busan. They'll be having a short vacation with the kids. They will be renting a house for a week and will just go back to seoul after it.

"Daddy is it fun in busan?"sana curiously asked.

"Of course sana. I'm sure each of you won't forget it. It will be really fun. You won't regret it kids."jeongyeon said.

"I brought the camera. I'll take so many pictures there."nayeon said with a gummy smile.

"You brought it 'cause you're in good mood today."momo muttered.

"Tsk~you're lucky that I'm in good mood. If not, I already kick you out of here."nayeon replied.

"What happened to you eonnie?"sana asked.

"Nothing, I'm just happy."nayeon answered.

"You can sleep for a while. The trip will take for hours."jihyo said. Dahyun is already sleeping that's why it's a bit peaceful. While chaeyoung is just sitting beside mina with crossed arms.

"Chewy are you excited?"jeongyeon asked to her daughter who's busy looking outside the window.

"Yes, daddy. It's because nayeon eonnie is in good mood. But I'll be go far from her. I'm sure she'll be so noisy later."tzuyu replied while still looking on the window.

Jihyo noticed chaeyoung being so quiet today. It's really strange because chaeyoung usually talks a lot."Chaeyoung-ah, are you alright?"jihyo worriedly asked.

"No,mommy. She and mina just fought last night."sana answered.

"What did they fought about?"jihyo asked.

"Mina told chaeyoung to stop being so noisy and talkative."sana answered.

"Let's talk about it later."jihyo said.

When they arrived, they put their things on their rooms. After it they went outside to have a family date on a restaurant.

"How was the food, momo?"jeongyeon asked.

"It's dewwwedcious dadfdddy."momo answered.

"Really?"jihyo said.

"Yeah."sana answered.

"Chaeyoungie eat your food."jihyo said while putting squid on chaeyoung's plate." Mina eat too. You should eat."jihyo said and gave mina a soup.

"I don't want, mommy."chaeyoung refused.

"Me too."mina timidly said.

After eating in the restaurant. They went back to the house.

"Nayeonie, bring your sisters outside."jihyo said.

Nayeon nodded and brought momo, sana, dahyun, and tzuyu outside. While mina and chaeyoung were left with their parents to talk.

"Why did you fought last night?"jihyo seriously asked.

"Chaeyoung is so noisy. She's so sensitive. I told to shut up and then she started it."mina explained.

"I'm just asking you, if you would like me to draw for you!!"chaeyoung shouted.

"Didn't I say no?!"mina asked with high angry voice and scary face.

"Are you going to fight again? Can we talk about it? You two are making the situation very complicated."jihyo calmly said.

"Ya!!girls. This is the first time you've fight. You're so close so just let it pass."jeongyeon suddenly said.

"Are you guys going to say sorry?"jihyo asked giving a scary glare to the girls.

"Fine, sorry eonnie. I just want to make happy that's why I asked you if you want my help. Sorry if I was too noisy. Next time I'll try to shut my mouth."chaeyoung said.

"Sorry too. I was just sad. Sorry chae if I shouted on you. I'll try to understand you and extend my patience, next time."mina apologizes and hugged chaeyoung.

"That's what I am saying."jeongyeon mumbled.

"Yes that's what you have said. I even can't remember it."jihyo said.

"Jihyo, extend your patience."jeongyeon whispered and run outside.

After talking with the two. They had to talk with their other kids too.

"Kids, if you fight don't hate each other. It's really hard to raise the seven of you. I want you to be as sweet as before. When you were younger."jihyo said.

"Yes, mommy."the kids answered.

They prepared the dinner and eat.

"Eonnie this chicken is for you."chaeyoung said and put the chicken on mina's plate.

"Thanks chae."mina said.

"How about me chaeyoung?"momo asked.

"You're old eonnie."chaeyoung said.

"If not because of me, you two are still not eating."sana mumbled.

"Well, your their saviour, sana."jihyo said.

After eating they some discussion with each other for a while. The kids sleep and jihyo and jeongyeon went to their temporary room to sleep.

"I will sleep jihyo, this day is too tiring. You should sleep now. It's really hard to raise seven kids. Not only because they are seven but because they are really rude sometimes."jeongyeon said.

"Yes they really are. It's okay. Someday they'll be matured enough to understand us. It's just a kiddy fight but it could help them learn in life."jihyo said and just saw jeongyeon already sleeping.

"Knock knock!!"

"Mommy."mina said as she entered the room.

"You're still awake. Why?"

Mina sit beside jihyo and hugged her."Mommy sorry. I'll be nice to my sisters next time. Don't be mad."mina said.

"Come on sweet heart. Mommy isn't mad at you. You're a nice girl. Sometimes, nice people can be bad. But remember to not be too much. Always remember that you guys are sisters, you help each other and love each other. There's no any big deal here. As sisters you should treat each other as sisters."jihyo said.

"I love you, mommy."mina replied.

"I love you too, minari."jihyo said."You sleep. Let's have fun tomorrow."

It doesn't matter if you hated each other for once. What matter is you forgive.

-⚝泉泉美
Thank you for reading!!