CHAPTER 14

Author's PoV
The kids and their parents went early in the park while jogging. They didn't really had fun yesterday because mina and chaeyoung wasn't doing well. So, they decided to really have some fun today without any trouble or fight anymore.

"Mommy, I'm tired."nayeon said while gasping some air.

"It's not that far, you should do it everyday. So your body can endure more."jihyo replied.

"Aren't we going to rest for a while?"sana asked.

"Later, keep jogging it's not hard."jihyo answered.

"Mommy! I will get hungry with this."momo complained.

"Come on kids. We're almost there."jeongyeon said.

"I thought you're training as an athlete, sana eonnie?"tzuyu asked.

"Yes I am. But athletes also having their rest."sana defended.

"You should enter gymnastic. Gymnast are flexible and are good in sports."dahyun suggested.

"It's better in ballet. Your. Balance, flexibility and coordination works at the same time."mina stated.

"I won't earn a lot with your works. I can make an art work and sell it in an auction."chaeyoung muttered.

"We're here!!"jeongyeon shouted.

"Jeongyeon-ah, can you lower your voice?"

"It's okay. Park is a public place."jeongyeon replied.

"Woah~ this park is so amazing!!"dahyun exclaimed in amusement.

"What's amazing with it?"tzuyu sarcastically whispered.

"Let's buy ice creams, daddy. Like we always do before. But, it will more fun if we also buy some cotton candies."momo said.

"That's a good idea momo. But where we can find a store here?"jeongyeon asked.

"Don't worry daddy. Momo eonnie had already find it. Remember her eyes are like a food detector."chaeyoung laughingly said.

"Yeah, it's over there, daddy."momo said and pointed the food's stalls not too far from them.

"Okay, let's go there."jihyo said and leaded the girls, there.

*Meanwhile*
"Is it delicious?"jeongyeon asked his children.

"Yes, daddy. When I grow up I'll buy any foods I want."momo said.

"Really? Buy me foods too."jeongyeon said.

"Of course, daddy."momo replied.

"Daddy mommy look! Nayeon eonnie's cotton candy looks like her."sana said and pointed nayeon.

"Yeah, 'cause it's a bunny."tzuyu mumbled without expression.

"Where's mina and chaeyoung?"jihyo asked.

"They're in the riverside. They'll be fishing."sana answered.

"Yeah, I heard them mommy."dahyun said.

"Oh~ they maybe just somewhere here. Don't worry jihyo, let's go in the riverside and fish too."jeongyeon suggested and jihyo just nod on it.

"Yay!"sana exclaimed excitedly.

When they are in the riverside, sana and dahyun was really right. Mina and chaeyoung was there but they weren't fishing. They are throwing pebbles, instead.

"Throw farther! You'll loose if you'll not."chaeyoung loudly said. While mina are throwing some pebbles around.

"Fine, but what if mommy and daddy will scold us? I should take care of you 'cause I'm older."mina replied.

"Mina eonnie!!"tzuyu shouted.

Both of mina and chaeyoung's head turned to where their family is.

"Guys why didn't you asked permission on us?"jihyo asked while walking towards them.

"Sorry mommy. Chaeyoung will get angry if I refuse her. And besides I told nayeon eonnie to inform you."mina replied.

"I didn't hear it."nayeon denied.

"Okay, let's just enjoy this day. Is there fishes here, girls?"jihyo asked the two.

"Yes mommy. I saw so many fishes. We don't have a rod so we just throw pebbles to have fun."chaeyoung answered.

"I brought rods for us. I always hang out there before when I was in middle school with my older sister."jeongyeon said while giving a rod to each of them.

"I got one!"dahyun screamed.

"I think they don't want me."nayeon whispered.

"Trust me I will catch at least 5."momo said while chewing her bubble gum.

"And where did you get that gum, momo?"jihyo asked.

"I bought it from an old man. I have 1000 won and I gave him all the change."momo explained.

"You're a good girl, no wonder you're really my daughter."jeongyeon proudly muttered.

"Huh! I could still remember your mom hit you with a stick because you make fun an old woman outside."jihyo reminisced.

"It was before, don't bring it back."jeongyeon annoyingly said.

Jihyo smirked and rolled her eyes."Who got fish?!"she changed topic.

"I got two. How about you momo eonnie?"tzuyu confidently asked.

"I had five, the first one was so small that it can only be seen by a microscope. The second one is invisible. I ate the third one. I gave the fourth one to dahyun and I let the fifth one swim away."momo replied.

"Daddy!can I make it a pet?"dahyun asked while holding the small fish with her two hands.

"Of course dahyunie."jeongyeon replied.

They fished and eat in the riverside. When it was already dark they went back home.

"Where should I put this fish daddy?"dahyun asked while holding the glass with the water and the fish.

"Their's a small aquarium in the storage room. I put it above the small bookshelf."jeongyeon said.

"Woah~ did you bring aquarium?"jihyo asked.

"No, I just saw it when I was cleaning."jeongyeon answered.

Dahyun went to the room with chaeyoung.

After doing some household choirs, they eat dinner and later went to bed.

Before it, jihyo went to the living room to get her scarf.

"Mommy! I took care of my baby fish but it died."dahyun said and pouts.

"Aw~ dahyunie. It's okay. Why did it dies?"jihyo asked as she pull dahyun on her embrace.

"I put the aquarium near the heater and I lessen the water on it. Then it dies."dahyun replied.

"Let's just find another pet for you, dahyunie. You know little girl, their are lots of living creature in this world. But, there is someone for you that will accompany you in a long while. But again, always remember that, that companion won't be with you forever."jihyo said.

"I understand, mommy. But you promise me you'll help me find my pet, okay?"

"Yes sweet heart."jihyo answered.

Like other characters, someone dies. Like everyone in this world, we only pass by.

-⚝泉泉美