CHAPTER 7

Author's PoV
After the celebration of jihyo and jeongyeon's anniversary. The family went to the biggest mall in seoul. They need to go in shopping for the christmas gifts since there are only five days left before christmas. And, the girls wanna play outside too.

"Daddy!Let's eat."momo said while rubbing her stomach.

"Huh? You just ate your breakfast maybe 2 hours ago. Are you hungry again?"jeongyeon asked.

"Not yet. But I wanna eat. I don't want my tummy to get hungry."momo explained.

"Okay momo."jihyo said.

"This mall is really the coolest. I saw lots of new TV brands near the iPhone shop."jeongyeon said like a kid who saw it's friend or favorite food.

"Really? Or you just wanna buy another iPhone?"jihyo asked and glared at jeongyeon devilishly.

"No~ I really just wanna buy a new TV."jeongyeon reasoned.

"Let's just buy some foods. Momo really needs to eat."jihyo said and they all went in a Pizza shop and bought some pizzas for their kids. As what they usually do, tzuyu and chaeyoung is in the double stroller pushed by jeongyeon. Dahyun attached on jihyo's hip as jihyo also holds mina's hand. While nayeon, momo and sana are minding their own businesses.

"The pizza is spicy."momo complained.

"Really? But I ordered all same pizza."jihyo said.

"It's okay momo. You even eat the spicy jokbal, that mommy bought yesterday."nayeon jokingly said while showing her cute big front teeth.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ."jeongyeon suddenly laughed.

"What are you laughing on, jeongyeon?"jihyo confusingly asked.

"The kids."jeongyeon answered.

"What's funny daddy?"dahyun asked.

"Ah ahm I just can't believe that momo never looses her appetite."jeongyeon explained.

"Yeah she even ate my baby cookie."sana said.

"Really? Oh~ don't worry sana. Let's just buy later a new baby cookie for you."jihyo said.

They went around the mall. They bought different toys and things. They also buy groceries and foods for storage as well as the candies and popcorns for tomorrows night over of nayeon's friends.

"Who will go with jisoo and jennie tomorrow?"jeongyeon asked while picking anything he can put on the cart.

"It's rose their mother. Do you remember her? She's one of the school's best singer."jihyo answered.

"Ah~ rose. But you're the school's best asset that time."jeongyeon replied.

"Yes I was. And I wish one of these kids are going to be like me."jihyo mumbled.

"Nayeonie has a great voice."jeongyeon said.

"Thanks daddy."nayeon said and showed a very sweet smile.

After going in the mall. They all went home. They had fun around. They helped each other to cook dinner together.

"Mommy! On sana's birthday. Are you going to cook seaweed soup?"momo asked.

"Yes, momo."jihyo replied.

"You don't know, your mom is really good in cooking."jeongyeon said while cutting the beef.

"Mommy can I stir the rice cake soup?"sana asked.

"Of course sana."jihyo said and helped sana stir the boiling soup.

"Ya! I wonder what sana wants to be. Her sisters are done choosing their careers."jeongyeon suddenly said.

"I want to be an athlete."sana answered.

"Woah~ really?"jihyo asked.

"She saw a monkey in the stweet, running."mina said while putting the flour on her face.

"Oooh~ that monkey is your inspiration. I guess the monkey you saw, was our neighbor's missing monkey."jeongyeon said.

"Mina that's not a baby powder. It's flour."jihyo said and get the sack of flour away from mina who's on the top of the kitchen table.

"Can I hold that?"chaeyoung asked while pointing the knife jeongyeon is holding.

"No baby girl. It can hurt you."jeongyeon said and kissed little chae's cheeks.

"Chae chae!! Chae! Let's pway!"dahyun said while pushing the stroller.

"Where's tzuyu?"jihyo asked.

"I sit her in the small piwow."dahyun answered.

"I don't want to pway."chaeyoung refused.

"Why?"dahyun asked.

"I am cooking."chaeyoung said while pretending to be busy on transferring the gummy on the plate to another.

"Okay, I'll help too."dahyun said while climbing on the chair.

"Careful dahyunie."jeongyeon said and helped dahyun to climbed up.

Jihyo bring downed sana already since the soup is cooked. She went to tzuyu, to check if it's doing alright.

When jihyo was in the living room. She saw tzuyu crawling around and playing the mat.

"Hello tzuyu. You're so cute. Let's go in the kitchen. You're sisters are playing there."jihyo whispered and carry tzuyu to the kitchen.

"Hey chewy~"dahyun cherrfully greeted.

"No dahyun. Her name is tzuyu."jihyo corrected.

"Chewy~"dahyun said.

"Okay fine."jihyo said and put tzuyu on the stroller.

"Dahyun, you go to the living room. Tzuyu is on the stroller. Make her as your own baby."jihyo added and helped dahyun go down from the chair.

"Okay mommy."dahyun replied.

"Don't put her again on the mat, okay?"jihyo said.

Dahyun nodded and pushed the stroller to living room."Baby chewy your my baby chewy~"dahyun hummed.

"The two are really cute."jeongyeon praised.

"Yes~ each of them are cute on their  own way."jihyo said and helped the cleaned up there selves.

"Where's nayeon?"jeongyeon asked.

"Nah~ she said she will wrap the gifts for jinnie and jisoo. Remember they are going to sleep here tomorrow."jihyo answered.

"Yeah, I almost forgotten."jeongyeon mumbled.

"Kids wait there. Me and daddy needs to arrange the foods in the table."jihyo said.

...
When they are done preparing foods in the table. They started eating with the kids.

...
After eating, the kids changed their clothes into sleeping clothes and brushed their teeth and then they all went up to bed.

Ji and jeong's ROOM..
"Jihyo-ah. I'm still curious what's the connection of the monkey and sana's dream to become an athlete."jeongyeon said while facing the ceiling.

"Trust me jeong. Sana will be choosing the right career for her own."jihyo said while also busy on putting facial cream on her face (obviously).

"Of course I trust you. But I'm sure she'll get hurt again for the second time. Knowing that she's not good in choosing what's for her."jeongyeon worriedly said.

"I also dreamed to be a dancer but I become a good singer. Everyone couldn't say what's right in the middle and on the edge. Everyone slowly looses their interest in such things. And it's alright 'cause it's normal. No one lives without mistake. So let our dear sana learn her lessons."jihyo said making jeongyeon emotional again.

"Yeah I trust on you jihyo."jeongyeon whispered.

If someone hated you for not having same skills. Then prove them wrong. Tomorrow never ends, so keep going.

-⚝泉泉美