CHAPTER 19

Author's PoV
"Stop fighting!!"jihyo shouted.

"What's the problem, people?"dahyun asked upstairs while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Dad, I wanna stay in the cafe. I don't want to work on your company."nayeon shouted.

"As what? As a cashier? Nayeon, you should work on my company so you will learn the kind of work you will be facing, once I pass you the company ownership."jeongyeon explained.

"I'll just start dad if I already had your company. I'll miss my friends, there."nayeon shouted.

"Friends aren't important. They will just push you down. You should prepare for your future because nayeon you're no longer a kid. You're not getting younger, so as long as you can do, you change your self!!"

"You're saying that because you're busy on making and earning money. Me, I don't need a lot because I want the way we live before. Before, my dad was always with us and because of money, I can rarely saw Mr yoo jeongyeon. Because of that money we all changed. And I don't want my family and kids to feel the same."nayeon said while crying.

"Nayeon, I'm doing this all for all of you. I want to make you happy. I want to become a good father on any of you! You're also saying that because you didn't feel the pain. I almost get drown with my debts from my boss just to show jihyo that I can give the seven of you a happy life without too much thirst and hunger. I used all my strength to be where I am, nayeon."jeongyeon replied while starting to cry.

"Please, stop fighting! Let's talk about it."jihyo calmly said.

When the other girls went down, visible tears are seen by jeongyeon.

"Let me ask any of you about something. Are you happy with this kind of life?"jeongyeon asked.

And one by one the girls answered.

"Yeah, we're actually having fun. Dad, I thanked you with all this expensive and luxuries things. I grew up, getting all my wants. But as I have fun around. As I let others envy me because I am a rich girl. I was too lonely deep inside."tzuyu said and hugged her mom.

"I'm okay."chaeyoung said.

"I'm fine."dahyun said.

"I'm happy."mina answered.

"I'm not bothered."sana said.

"I'm full."momo replied.

"I will go outside."nayeon said and slam the door.

"I'll go in my room."mina said.

"I'll sleep again."dahyun mumbled.

"I'll imagine foods."momo muttered.

"I'll try to sleep."sana said.

"I'm going to draw."chaeyoung whispered.

"Mom, I'll just sleep on my room."tzuyu said and follow her sisters.

"Follow her, jeong. It's never too late."jihyo said and tap jeongyeon's shoulder and leaved.

Jeongyeon try to think of where he can find nayeon. Until he remembered that nayeon loves to hang out in the roof top of their own company.

He immediately drive his car to the building.

And he's really right, nayeon was there.

"Nayeon-ah!!"jeongyeon shouted.

"Why are you here?"

"It's our building."

"I don't need you."nayeon said.

"But nayeon, I'm just saying that you need to choose the right decision for your own. I had went through a very tough life, because of my decisions."jeongyeon said as he walk towards nayeon.

"Did you follow me because of that. I just wanna say what I feel. I don't wanna work in your company because I want you to be proud of me with my own decisions. I wanted to show you that despite of not finishing my studies I am a good daughter. I'll ask you when I need you. I'll help you if you need me. I want to be like that."nayeon said while holding her tears to not fall.

"Sorry nayeon but I'm just worried for you."

"No, dad. You don't have to. I am 26 years old already!! You don't understand what we feel. Do you know why I grow up like this because I thought no one was on my back. I'm the eldest so I need to adjust. Do you know why momo always eats? Because she knew that it's hard to find comfort from any of you. Do you know why sana is so loud but emotional? It's because she want to seek attention that she doesn't had. Do you know why mina is a timid and shy girl? It's because she used to be like that because she almost grow up without her parents. Do you know why chaeyoung is always cursing? It's the way she want you to help her ."

Jeongyeon can't say a word because of what just nayeon said. He started to cry as he remembered how he ignored his kids when he was already busy with his work.

"Sorry nayeon. I thought you're all fine. I really sorry. I did everything to give each of you a wealthy life. I become blind from your real needs. I forgot to show you that I'm here. Let me apologize nayeonie. Please."

"Dad, you don't need to. You are what we want. Just a little of your time. Someday we'll leave the house. At least a day give us that happiness, dad. Let us feel that you're still our daddy jeong, before."nayeon said and hugged her father.

"Yes, nayeon. I will."jeongyeon said while rubbing her daughters back.

They all went out to a family date. They went to the park in busan where they always go, before.

"It's been decades since we last go here together."sana said as she playfully run around like a kid.

"I couldn't remember it anymore but It's beautiful!"tzuyu said and grinned.

"Let's fish again chae."mina jokingly said as she run to the riverside.

"Who went there first is ugly!!"chaeyoung shouted as she chased mina.

"Ya! Can I have my pet too?!"dahyun yelled as she followed the two.

"I'll buy ice creams! Help me, mom."momo said and pulled her mother.

"Chewy!! Let's fish!"sana said and run to her sisters.

"Okay!"tzuyu replied and followed.

"Dad, thanks."nayeon said.

"For what?"jeongyeon asked.

"For everything. I remember how we had fun here, before. It was really really nice, dad. It's not like before but at least it's fun."nayeon said as she hugged jeongyeon.

"Aww, because I want you to be happy nayeon."jeongyeon replied.

"Let's eat ice cream too."

"What about fishing?"

"Nah, let's just bike!!"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ let's go!!"

If you don't want to be happy, then you can be sad. Sometimes you should let your feelings come out.

-⚝泉泉美