CHAPTER 22

Author's PoV
Sana waked up so early, she went to each of her sister's rooms to cuddle and kiss them wherever she want.

"Sana! Get out of here!"nayeon shouted.

....

"I'm sleeping sana."momo muttered.

.........

"Stop it eonnie, please."mina whispered.

.......

"Ya! I almost got the tressure! I can't go back to my dream!! Eonnie!"dahyun mockingly said while punching the bed.

.........

"Eonnie!! Do you want me to bring the monkey?! You're so irritating."chaeyoung said.

.........

"Did you brush your teeth? You haven't showered yet. Stop it eonnie!"tzuyu annoyingly asked.

Sana is a very clingy girl. She used to be like that since she was young. It's because jihyo is always sleeping with her before. Now that she's old, she's still clingy and clumsy.

"Mom we need to go. Annyeong!"the girls except sana said.

"Bye! Jihyo!"jeongyeon cheerfully said.

"Where's sana?"jihyo asked.

"I'll wait for her."jeongyeon replied from outside.

"Mom, I'm here!!"sana said and kissed jihyo on cheeks before leaving.

"Hay, she's really a sweet girl."jihyo whispered.

Later then, sana and momo was sent to the department store by jeongyeon, and nayeon to the cafe while the other girls are on the school sent by their driver.

"Bye dad!"sana and momo said.

"Take care girls!"jeongyeon said and drive his car away.

"Ya! Momo eonnie! Do you know that it's really special today?"sana asked.

"Your birthday is december, mine is november. I don't know."momo answered while cleaning the floor.

"It's not about me not even you. It's my monkey's birthday!!"sana exclaimed.

"Your monkey? Since when did you buy a pet? All I know it's miss kwon's monkey."momo teasingly said.

"You're so mean. Can you respect me even just today?"

"Why would I? I'm older than you. And what will you do with the monkey?"

"Just a bond together. He was my best friend since I was just a little."sana replied.

"A bond? Do you understand each other?"

"Of course, I'm talented. Remember I'm multilingual."

"I thought mina was the only one. Do you even know what's the meaning of multilingual?"

"Of course, it's a talent. Fine! I'm just trilingual. At least I'm so talented. My monkey can't speak korean and japanese. I just adjust my self for good."sana explained.

"For good? You're really crazy sana. Do you take drugs?"momo jokingly asked.

"Stop asking, my wisdom and knowledge are really high standard, so better zip your mouth and don't bother me. By the way, I'll go home early."

"Waeyo?"

"I need to visit our sister in the school. I want to know how are they doing. I'll cook seaweed soup for us."sana said.

"It will be exciting!! Then, it could be really really fun if I'll just go with you. I also miss going and wandering around the school. And I heard the canteen is already renovated and turned into a bigger one!"momo excitedly said.