CHAPTER 29

Author's PoV
Since nayeon is the eldest and got the opportunity to manage the company. She had been through lots of different challenges but succeeded it many times.

With jeongyeon on her side, she become pretty good in terms of business management. Despite of not finishing her bachelor, which is the nursing course.

She have a lot more to do in life but she's not getting any younger. Minding about love is not really much important for her but it's quite become the goal while working out for business. She was really fond in managing the company but she felt a little homesick.

Since it's been one year since chaeyoung followed to america with mina in a private hospital. Tzuyu become the only girl that with her parents. Nayeon wasn't able to visit in the house but often see her father because of her work.

About jihyo, she has been doing some stuffs to remove and cope up her boredom. Tzuyu mostly stays outside for studies and her friends. So, jihyo stays at home alone.

About sana and momo, they are already in Tokyo for more than a year living in the same apartment but actually still fighting and arguing about simple issues. They are contacting their parents and other sisters but not really often like before. They can only make calls to other family members every week, one to two times or not.

When it comes to dahyun, everything is really going smoothly in america. She usually meet with mina and chaeyoung there. Maybe every weekend or every free time of them.

Today, nayeon was in the office and currently doing some paperwork.

"Ahm, ma'am. There's a man outside that wanted to talk to you. He waited for you for 3 hours and until now you're still not talking to her, ma'am."a staff stated as it enters the wide room which is nayeon's office.

"Jinjja? He's what I am looking for I guess..."nayeon mumbled and released a very sweet smile."Bring him here."she commanded.

It took a few minutes and a looking good guy entered the cozy office.

"Good morning, ma'am. I am Kim seokjin from daegu. I have siblings and both of my parents are still alive. My grandma in the side of my father is living in busan. I used to-"

"Ahm..excuse me...the interview wasn't starting yet."nayeon interrupted.

"Ah, sorry."the guy apologized.

"Ani, there's no big deal. I was going to tell you something."nayeon said.

"What is it?"the guy stared at nayeon confusingly.

"I will be going to assign you as a building tour guide. It can possibly be useful for newly arrived visitors and investors. It might give a great outcome right after giving the news about it to the media."nayeon directly stated to the guy.

"Oh, probably really focused on her business."jin mumbled.

"Hmmm? Are you saying something? Well, you're wrong. It's not all actually about business, you'll going to tour my whole family."nayeon explained.

"Whole family? Your mother and father? The chairman and mistress jihyo?"the guy shockingly asked.

"Not only that, the six witches are also coming."nayeon said.

"Who are they?"jin asked.

"Ah, for the first time you'll know them. My sisters."nayeon answered

"Sisters? I thought it's only you and miss tzuyu are sisters?"

"Come on, you'll really can say that we're sisters once you've met them."nayeon said.

Right after an hour, a van suddenly parked in front of the TW company building A.