CHAPTER 32

A/n:Oh ma gosh gays...thanks for 2k reads. Mwahhhhh😘 moshi moshii~

Author's PoV
When they finally arrived at busan. They stopped in a beach resort first. It was already dark. So, they just decided to unpack their things at each of their rooms.

"The whole beach house are unoccupied. So free to choose your rooms. Boys and you guys shouldn't stay at the same room. Understand?"jihyo was seriously speaking in front of the younger ones. All of them nodded from jihyo's reminder. But seems in jihyo's sights, some of them doesn't wanted to even follow. As if they could mock and be against with her.

The dim night slowly turned to a sunrise. Right as the sun rise up, a deafening screams and laughs from the girls almost wake all the locals in the place.

"Guys tell me, chaeyoung wasn't on her bed all night. She was hurt, who teased and annoy her?"mina with her thin voice interrupted the shouts of her sisters.

"Huh...I saw her in the deck of your room. Didn't she sleep?"sana was all in confusion.

"Do you think she'll sleep outside the whole night!!"nayeon hitting sana with a strong slap by its bare hand.

"So I guess it's momo eonnie's fault."dahyun extended her arms and pointed the quiet momo.

"Wae? Me?! Aniyo! Did you saw me?!"momo defended.

"Of course you, didn't you k*ss heechul last night. I saw it...and chaeyoung."tzuyu crossed her arms as she tattled. All wide eyes was on momo.

"Yuck!"nayeon covering her mouth.

"The h*ck! That's a private matter! And what?! Do you think chaeyoung will cry just because of that?"momo hit nayeon's arm with her slippers.

"Ooh! Chaeyoung-ah!"dahyun exclaiming as she giggles after seeing the younger.

"Girls! Let's eat breakfast first!!"Irene holding a watermelon.

"Ne!"the girls except chaeyoung and dahyun, answered. They went back to a beach hut where the meal are prepared by their mother and her friends.

"Are you upset, chae?"dahyun hanging her arms on chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Ani...but it's unfair eonnie."chaeyoung stared at the sand where both of their feet's are dug.

"It's okay, chae."

"Aha...not really."the two of them followed the other girls and joined in eating.

"Jihyo-ah, where's jeongyeon? I haven't seen him and all the boys."rosé chuckled.

"Of course, he's doing a monkey business in the shores."jihyo shook her head.

"Tsk, shores?"tzuyu smirked.

"Wae?!"all eyes to tzuyu.

In the middle of the beach, whereas the deepest part of the resort. Jeongyeon is puddling in the boat, enjoying the beautiful view of THE YOUNG MENS WHO ARE SWIMMING THERE.

"Swim and swim..."jeongyeon uttered while looking at the poor guys."Are you tired?!"

"Ani! Fighting.."the guys

"Taehyung! Heechul! You two dive there......"

As soon as they finished eating, the girls gathered to the shore and mind their businesses, take a picture, take a picture. Blah blah blah~

After the sun reach to its sunset, right after the dinner, some of them went to sleep and some is...

"Jeongyeon-ah! Where did you go?"jihyo asked while putting the lotion into her skin.

"Beach.."jeongyeon just smiled, AWKWARD.

"Really?"jihyo glared at him.

"Yeah, I brought those bastards."jeongyeon smirked and look at jihyo.

"Huh! Swim? Or you gave them YOUR CHALLENGES again?!"jihyo pointing the bottle of lotion to jeongyeon, keeping a wide eyes to him.

"A-aniyo, we're old to think about that."jeongyeon can't even look at her.

"Tsk...jeongyeon, you should let your daughters be happy. Don't you ruin their love lives. If you want to have your grandkids."jihyo laughed and patted jeongyeon's shoulder.

"Jihyo, I'm just being careful. We always wish to don't broke their hearts, I myself don't want to broke them, I'm just being cautious. And they can't make children this early."jeongyeon pulled jihyo on an embrace.

"Aww, when will go for the camp?"Irene appeared in a sudden.

"Oh, the other next day."jihyo turned her head behind.

"You know guys, way back in highschool. We always play that truth or dare. The dare is you need to let go because the truth is, we're getting old."rosé laughed.

"Aha!"

Ahm...that's it for today. I'll be gone for days. I'll finish what I began. My father scolds me about my schoolworks. And I'm damn so kyut, to not follow him. And le'me tell you, that I obviously not fluent in English. Lab u all!!!

My new story teudong mansion is up!!! See it on my profile. The internet is pisti ahhaa.