CHAPTER 6

Author's PoV
It's already December. And jihyo and jeongyeon's wedding anniversary is today.

"Jihyo-ah where do you want to celebrate our anniversary?"jeongyeon asked.

"Here."jihyo replied.

"Here?"jeongyeon asked.

"Yes, who will take care of them if we left them."jihyo said.

"Ah~yeah. Let's just imagine that there's only you and me here."jeongyeon said.

"I'll wake the kids up."jeongyeon added and went to the room of the kids.

Jihyo just nodded and continue cooking for breakfast. Jihyo didn't know that jeongyeon and the kids had already planned a surprise for her. Nice thing that sana and dahyun had already recovered from their leg's injuries.

KIDS ROOM..
"What are we going to do daddy?"nayeon asked.

"Okay, you nayeon should cut a heart shaped paper with different colors. Momo, you put some pictures of your mom around, but not the disgusting ones. Sana, I baked a cake last night. You put icings on top of it. Mina, you arrange the roses and be careful."jeongyeon commanded.

"Yes daddy!"the four girls replied.

"How awout me and chae?"dahyun asked.

"Dahyunie and chaeyoungie, can you distract your mom. Entertain her in the playroom."jeongyeon answered.

"Yay! I wove you daddy!"chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Yes chae."jeongyeon replied. The two small girls went out to the kitchen.

"Let's just keep the materials in your room. Let's start preparing after breakfast."jeongyeon said and leaded the kids to the kitchen with tzuyu in his arms.

DINING AREA..
"Oh~hello baby tzuyu. Good morning!"jihyo said and kissed tzuyu endlessly.

"Mo-m-my."tzuyu screamed.

"Aww~you're so cute."jihyo said.

"What's the food jihyo?"jeongyeon asked even though the food is already in front of him.

"It's in your front jeongyeon."jihyo answered.

"Ah~okay."jeongyeon said and take a look on the foods.

Nayeon chuckled on her father making jeongyeon felt embarrassed.

"Let's just eat."jeongyeon said and smirked on nayeon.

"Momo eonnie is already eating."sana said while pointing momo.

"Okay, sana. You should start eating too."jihyo said.

"Mommy let's pway later."chaeyoung said.

"Okay. Since I don't have any other work today."jihyo answered.

"Yay!thank you mommy."dahyun said.

After eating, jihyo went in the playroom with tzuyu, chaeyoung and dahyun. While jeongyeon and the other kids are in the kids room. They get the materials needed and went to jihyo and his room.

"Daddy! Can I also put sprinkles on the top of the cake?"sana asked.

"Yes sana. You can put different designs on it."jeongyeon replied.
Jeongyeon is setting up the music and the red and pink balloons in the room.

"Daddy, my hands."mina said and showed jeongyeon her hand with a little blood coming from her thumb.

"Oh~put band aid on it, mina. I put it in the small drawer on the left corner."jeongyeon said pointing the white drawer. And mina nod on it.

"Daddy!! I want to experience like this too."nayeon said.

"Yes you will. But, only when you grows up."jeongyeon said.

"I wanna grow up now."momo said.

"Don't say that momo. Who's gonna be our baby if you guys grew up so fast?"jeongyeon asked as he show a sad expression on momo.

They had fun preparing the surprise. They tackled a lot of things, mostly about how did jeongyeon and jihyo meet and fall on each other.

In the playroom, dahyun and chaeng are struggling to entertain jihyo. Not because jihyo is hard to entertain. But because they forgot about the plan. They are already playing with tzuyu.

"Kids can I play with you."jihyo asked.

"No mommy. You're owd."dahyun said while playing the piano.

"Do you know that daddy jeong has a surprise on me?"jihyo asked. Truthfully, jihyo knows what jeongyeon's surprise is. Because it's really easy to find it out at the first place. Most of the surprises needs distraction. And, that's what jeongyeon is currently doing.

"He told us we will distract you."chaeyoung said. Of course, children are honest.

"Oh~ can you help mommy?"jihyo asked.

"Are you going to ask us what to gift daddy?"dahyun asked back.

"Yes."jihyo answered.

"You give daddy a wowipop."chaeyoung said.

"Do you think it's a nice gift?"jihyo asked again.

"Yeah"dahyun said.

*After an hour*

Jeongyeon and the kids are done. Nayeon went to the playroom to call her mother.

"Mommy, let's go in your room."nayeon said. Jihyo didn't say any words and just smiled and followed nayeon. She left the three kids in the playroom who are already asleep.

The other kids just play in the living room and let their parents celebrate for their anniversary.

"Surprise!"jeongyeon shouted cheerfully making nayeon's heart shaped cut papers as his confetti.

"I thought it will be simpler than the other years. But it's still amazing jeong."jihyo said and hugged jeongyeon.

"Of course jihyo. You never get tired of me and the kids. So, we will not going to get tired of you."jeongyeon said and rub jihyo's back.

"Thanks jeongyeon. Not only for this surprise but also for each days that you spend with us. Thank you for working hard just to give them this kind of life."jihyo said and started to cry.

"Awww if you had chosen your career before. Then it won't be me and you."jeongyeon said and showed to jihyo their old pictures from highschool.

"Jeongyeon-ah, I have a gift. Chaeyoung got the idea and I guess it's cuteㅋㅋ"jihyo said and gave a three lollipops.

"Thanks too."jeongyeon said.

A true love is so strong. That when a wild wind pass, it's still standing there.

-⚝泉泉美